Hacking Noob needs help!

pps_goforit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
i really need some help whit my wii (3.4e). i have installed the HB using the twilight hack, and i use Usb-loader 1.4 but i cant play any newer games... do i have to update my firmware to play them, if so how do i do it safely, or is there any way to play them on 3.4? and do u have any tip on what usb-loader to use?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well you didn't post wich cIOS you are using so I guess you don't have any installed so:

Install Waninkoko's cIOS rev19 (as IOS249)
Install Hermes's cIOS v5 (as IOS222 default)
Install Hermes's cIOS v4 (as IOS223 37 merged with 58)

and use CFG USB Loader, so you can select the cIOS you want to use to load every game..!!
biggrin.gif

pps_goforit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
Well you didn't post wich cIOS you are using so I guess you don't have any installed so:

Install Waninkoko's cIOS rev19 (as IOS249)
Install Hermes's cIOS v5 (as IOS222 default)
Install Hermes's cIOS v4 (as IOS223 37 merged with 58)

and use CFG USB Loader, so you can select the cIOS you want to use to load every game..!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
great but how do i install them and where do i find them? as i sade im quite new to this:P

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can easily find each of the cIOS's listed above, a google search will find them in seconds.
Either download them as .dols, or .wads! Wads are a bit easier, as you just install them through 'The HomeBrew Channel', and a WAD Manager!!

Have a good look at the reviews on this site, they're written in great detail, you'll be sorted in no time!! Well, 10 minutes, you'll be set up and ready to go!!

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um not really this forum is to read and learn from. wii hacking section isnt for spoon feeding info that is elsewhere. who gives a crap about post count anyways, the best users have a zero post count because they read and learn

QUOTE said:
a google search will find them in seconds
did i not use the right array of words, oops sorry

pps_goforit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bugaveli said:
google is your friend
yay.gif

unsure.gif

since google apparently isn't my friend... Maybe you can ask him for me?! can anyone just give me some links where i can download these files?
anyway i have installed IOS36-64-v1042.wad .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1