Noob needs help :D

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Redostrike, Oct 5, 2006.

Oct 5, 2006

Noob needs help :D by Redostrike at 10:13 PM (597 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Redostrike
    OP

Newcomer Redostrike Member

Belgium
    Hi i'm not new to Emulation and roms. It's no new thing for me but now i have bought a NDS Lite and i would like to move my roms onto Mini-SD or Normal SD and play them on my DS.

I don't know anything about Flash kits and such and i would like to ask if someone could explain me what i really need to play the NDS or GBA games on my NDS LITE(!!! Dont know if it's important that i need to say it's the LITE black edtion because whit [​IMG] the whit is not hackable and the black is and such [​IMG] ).

So sorry for my bad explanation and if this question is already asked before i'm sorry [​IMG].

See ya and thanks in advance. [​IMG]

2. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    Hiya,
    Just go to the main page here and start clickin' on the stuff underneath "Guides and FAQs".
    There's a lot of choices in flash kits, supercard, G6lite, etc...
    Just read around for a while before you plunk your money down on something.
    This is a great place to familiarize yourself with all that's going on right now.

3. Redostrike
    OP

Newcomer Redostrike Member

Belgium
    OK thanks.

Well i have to say money is not the problem (live at home whit a good payed job so [​IMG] ).

Will read some reviews and faqs though [​IMG].

EDIT: Read some reviews So i actullly in most of the times i need to buy 2 things [​IMG] (Passme and flashkit).

Hmm mayby i better wait a few months until something GREAT comes out. (still not know what i need to buy :S)

4. tama_mog

Member tama_mog Kupo

United States
    Solutions out now are great. Most people carry 2 devices with them, a passme device (most likely a passcad of some kind that goes in slot 1) and a flashcart that goes into slot2. Now you can eliminate this by applying a flash on your ds firmware and then you only have to carry around your slot2 flashcart. Or if you wait, there are solutions coming that are slot1 based that's a flashcart with passme built into it.....but to me that is a waste of time because of the bandwidth restrictions. And keep in mind, you can wait for the rest of your life for something greater to come out, point is, something better always comes out. So in essence, you will never buy anything if you're waiting for the next best thing. My opinion is that the market is great for these devices now and they all perform great versus the dollar.