Homebrew Noob needing help

Swauny Jones

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello guys. So I'm pretty new to all of this stuff but I am in a weird predicament here. I recently purchased an R4i Gold 3DS RTS for the DSi XL's I plan on giving to my daughters next week for their birthdays. From following along some of the threads here I figured out that I have to download the Kernel from the site in which I got my R4 card from. I received it a few days ago and decided to try and set everything up last night. So I download the latest Kernel, Extracted everything and installed it on my MicroSD. I added a rom to just test things out and see if they work. By Golly it did. My problem however is the whole look of this thing. When I click on the icon for the game card slot none of the folders I added from the kernel to my SD have any names on them and I'm literally forced to click through all the folders to guess which one contains the rom I added. Is there a way to fix this so when I pass this to my daughters next week they aren't as lost as I am? Can I modify it in any way to make more visually appealing icons for the roms added? I added Kingdom Hearts and the icon looks like a popsicle for the game SMH. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer