Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.feeltheword.net
XP
Country
and no not G'Day
tongue.gif

i've been lurking around here for maybe two weeks in the lead up to getting (and receiving) my first ever hand held console - a lovely white DS Lite. anyway i thought i may join as the homebrew section is fascinating, i've ordered my R4 (impatiently waiting on it - its been delayed due to post office holidays etc) and i may end up needing to ask questions hehe. hopefully i'll sail through ok.

previous gaming experience has been mostly the PSX and PS2 - which i rarely use now. i got into the playstation due to a lovely gal called Lara Croft and still count Tomb Raider as my fave game ever. but i just can't be bothered turning everything on now. and the huge new console games don't interest me so much then i thought hmmmm some plain games like i used to play eons ago would be cool. (grew up on C64 and good old puzzles/crosswords, oh and sega and sonic were in there somewhere to). i also love point and click games so hope to pick up a couple of them on the DS - looking to grab Hotel Dusk soon.

currently playing Brain Training which i got with my console in a bundle, i am really enjoying Sudoku actually. though its annoying he keeps mistaking my writing but ahh well.
rolleyes.gif

as for me, i'm a brisbane girl living in central queensland, australia. well not so much a girl these days i guess at my age
unsure.gif
, but a girl at heart. music is my main passion but alas i have the personal musical talent of a gnat so i play with my pc more and just listen to music. i also co-run a forum of my own so it takes up some time, on top of working of course.

i'm hoping my DS will give me some needed stress relief!

well that intro was longer than i expected
cheers

yaynds.gif

D

Deleted User

Welcome six58!

My first computer was a C64 too. Still got it in working condition, packed in a cardbox somewhere in my room.

six58

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.feeltheword.net
XP
Country
hey thanks for the welcomes

maybe i should edit the long post haha

i got my R4 today so happily sorting that out - seems to work just fine but my battery just died lol

i have no idea where the C64 is - i think my dad has it somewhere, though i'm not sure the discs would still be ok

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.