noob !! just bay first handheld ds lite and DSTT

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by seka1, Sep 22, 2016.

1. seka1
    OP

seka1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2016
    Hi,
    I just get ds lite whit dstt ( white card and im totally confused what firmware to put that is compatible with the largest number of games for ds. ( found out that ndstt perised long time ago ) Second If i want to play gba games what is my best solution. Thanks.

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Probably YSmenu.

3. seka1
    OP

seka1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2016
    OK thanks for quick answer, bat where i can find ysmenu and what is latest best version. Can some1 provide me whit some guide and working links i ll be very grateful. Im very confused what is frimware, kernel,wood ys menu!!!??! Thanks

Last edited by seka1, Sep 22, 2016
  4. seka1
    OP

seka1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2016
    Some1 plz ├žonfirm whether I doing this best way, white card black sticker "ttds www.ndstt.com dstt for nds/ndsl". Best option is ysmenu ver 7.04? can i use Wood R4 V1.61 Download 10th-Jul-2013 and what will be advantages disadvantages? or something else?
    Second about gba best solution is it ez 3 in 1 ( how will efect my batery ) is there any better product? Thanks.

Last edited by seka1, Sep 24, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice