Tutorial [NOOB-Friendly] Yet another Android 8.1 LineageOS tutorial - How to get Android on the Switch!

skins20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Has anyone currently been able to log into the Nvidia games application?

I was able to install it successfully but I cannot log in, when I enter the login section, the browser opens and the page is not displayed, and it gives an error.

Do I have to do something special to be able to log in to the nvidia app.?

dgibb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have followed the tutorial and all seems well (200GB SD card looks right with 2GB available) problem is when I try to get to Hekate with the "Android" SD card inserted the switch does nothing.
Using Hekate 5.0.0 bin and TegraRcm, TegraRCM reports no issues.

Can still get back to Atmosphere (power the switch, long press on the power, shut down from stock os, change the SD to the old one and then RCM / inject Hekate and I am back).

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait... people are still using this? Aren't we supposed to be using Android Q now? I thought as of latest hekate and fw11, older Android versions weren't supposed to work anymore.

Anyway, I was just looking for Android threads to comment that I had all sorts of trouble trying to build Android Q using a VM, on a system with only 16GB of RAM (8GB set for the VM). Just doubled my RAM to 32GB to give my Ubuntu VM 16GB, and now the build process is humming right along :)

Time to head to work. Hopefully I'll have it built when I get home.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Swagboi308 @ Swagboi308: shart