Noob error when updating Atmosphere on emunand

GravityLoL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like in the tittle, i probablyt did some noob error i can't fix myself. I tried to update my emunand to 14.1 ( i updated my Atmosphere to latest first) and after installing firmware i got this error
IMG_20220602_170406.jpg

Idk how i can reboot into hekate ( which i also updated, together with fuse). Anyone?

GravityLoL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Like in the tittle, i probablyt did some noob error i can't fix myself. I tried to update my emunand to 14.1 ( i updated my Atmosphere to latest first) and after installing firmware i got this errorView attachment 312401
Idk how i can reboot into hekate ( which i also updated, together with fuse). Anyone?
ok, managed to reboot it, now getting this
IMG_20220602_171200.jpg

EDIT
ok, managed to fix second problem, with secondary fuse, got back to first problem. i redownloaded and replaced every file i could, tried to find a foler with name in error but there isn't any on my sd card.
EDIT 2:
Okay, I THINK I FIXED THAT
I had to delete all my contents folder entierly. It's running back up again

Last edited by GravityLoL,

GravityLoL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But i f* something up again, idk what this time since it's the atmosphere crashing now
IMG_20220602_174617.jpg

EDITl:
Okay, it was Themezer's fault. IDK why it was causing a crash but, sigh, i guess no themes for me this time

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time you do a firmware update, you gotta remove your themes and then use nx theme (or whatever its called, still waking up) to extract the home menu data again. Then you can re apply themes. Just gotta remove any themes first before updating

Reactions: GravityLoL

GravityLoL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Every time you do a firmware update, you gotta remove your themes and then use nx theme (or whatever its called, still waking up) to extract the home menu data again. Then you can re apply themes. Just gotta remove any themes first before updating
gonna try it in my free time, thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person