[Noob alert]: HANS and Luma 7.0 configuration settings

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Cos, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Cos
    OP

Cos Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    As stated in the title, I am still new to all of this and I have two things I need help with.
    > 11.3
    > Luma 7
    > New3ds

I'm trying to run Detective Pikachu (via Freeshop), and while it boots and everything, the screen remains black with nothing else afterwards. I read that if you use HANS to boot Detective Pikachu, it works, however, I've found from my experience that with any sort of settings I put in, it just brings me right back to the Homebrew menu. Does anyone here happen to know how to get this game working? I'd love to test it out.

Also, I just updated to Luma 7, and the configuration settings are above my head. I don't exactly understand what I should and shouldn't enable. If someone could give me the run down on it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone. [​IMG]

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Did you try asking in the official thread first? I ask this not to be rude, but because if this an error with Luma3DS, then it's best to be brought to the Luma dev's attention right away. Which is something that can't always be guaranteed with another thread. Not to mention you will get proper help that way compared to listening to me drone on about bug reports.

3. Cos
    OP

Cos Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    Could you direct me to the thread? I'm not exactly "forum-savy"; I apologize.

4. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Beep-boop

5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    It's on the same page as your thread is right now. Look down a few threads and you'll find the Luma3DS thread.

Edit: Ninja'd

6. Cos
    OP

Cos Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    Should I paste what I said here into the given thread?