askiplop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi!!

I'm noob to 3ds and flashcart world.

I bought a N3DS a couple of days ago and I bought a DSTWO + (before knowing they were steeling GW software).

My N3DS is at 10.3 (u). I can play ds and gba roms but I was wondering if there's any way to play 3ds games using CIA or 3DS/3DZ roms.

If it's impossible, I was hoping to get my game icons on my home screen (installing them using CIA perhaps). Which one do you recommend? The Sky3DS+ (in pre order) or Gateway? (I not want to play online just in download mode or in single mode).

Any tips is welcome,
Again, I'm a total noob at nintendo's hacks :P

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTWO+ is only for and GBA games. Sky3DS is the only one that can play 3DS roms on the latest firmware. There is also no way to install games on the home menu on 10.3 and there is no way to downgrade either.

D

Deleted-236924

At least the DSTwo+ wasn't a complete waste since it can still be used in DS mode and is a solid DS flashcard.
But yeah you'll need a Sky3DS, preferably the + model that's going to be available soon, and no you can't have your game installed on the home screen.

D

Deleted User

Thanks for your help.
Any good clone ? Should I wait for the Sky3DS plus (orange) ? Or is the blue edition good enough? :D
Better off waiting for orange button. That's fixed the anti-piracy checks on newer games.

askiplop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@askiplop

If you're a noob, then why did you not check the guides and stickies? :huh::wtf:
Because I just found out about this forum and I ordered my card 5 days ago and I read like 50 pages about this and between version number/firmware/flashcard/file types/hacks... It doesnt take long for a newcomer to get lost. My bad for taking so much of your valuable time my friend.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Better off waiting for orange button. That's fixed the anti-piracy checks on newer games.
Thank you! I'm so exited to get it! At least I love my dstwo for GBA/DS support :D

Many thanks again!!!! <3

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Because I just found out about this forum and I ordered my card 5 days ago and I read like 50 pages about this and between version number/firmware/flashcard/file types/hacks... It doesnt take long for a newcomer to get lost. My bad for taking so much of your valuable time my friend.
Honestly, you're completely fine! :)
Please feel free to contact me through a PM if you need any further assistance! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM