NoNpDrm Plugin Doesn't Work on my PS Vita When I Update from Enso 3.60 to 3.65?!?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by peacemakerstorm, Aug 27, 2018.

1. peacemakerstorm
    OP

peacemakerstorm Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2006
    Friends, please HELP!!!

I update my Vita from ENSO 3.60 to ENSO 3.65 and everything works except NoNpDrm plugin.
    When I try to start games that I download NPS_Browser PS Vita give me an error "Cannot start this application c0-9250-6"?!?
    I try a few SOLUTIONS found on the internet but none of them helped me. I will upload my config.txt who is in ur0/tai folder with all plugins.
    Also I will upload PrtScr with FileZilla to see that everything is on his place.

P.S. I am downloaded latest version NoNpDrm v1.2 and NoPsmDrm v1.3 from
    github com/TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm
    and
    github com/frangarcj/NoPsmDrm/releases

and put them in ur0:/tai

I also try to install games with PKGj v0.33[lastest ver] and you can see the error on picture down.

Config.txt look like this:

# This file is used as an alternative if ux0:tai/config.txt is not found.
    # For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
    # changes to take place.
    # For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.

*KERNEL
    # henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
    ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
    ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
    ur0:tai/repatch.skprx

*main
    # main is a special titleid for SceShell
    ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx

*NPXS10015
    # this is for modifying the version string

*NPXS10016
    # this is for modifying the version string in settings widget

Can someone please help me what to do? I am going crazy!
    Best regards and thanks a lot!
    Peacemaker

download. PrtScr. 40172381_243842779652164_5806888267722784768_n.

Attached Files:

Last edited by peacemakerstorm, Aug 27, 2018
  2. CrossOut

CrossOut GBAtemp Regular

Aug 12, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I read that removing the offical memory card fixed the problem for some people though they are using SD2Vita. Another thing is to delete the config file in yor ux0 folder since you use Ur0tai as your plugin folder ect. This may not be of much help as i am new to all of this and have just recently hacked my 3.68 vita.

3. Tri-Z

Tri-Z Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA

I got that error b4 and said had to redownload the game and happened with all my vita games. I think I just unlinked my memory card in HENkaku menu then did reboot and it was fine after. You can also try the app called autoplugin for the vita. It’s a vpk you install and then u select plugins for it to install and it sets up the config and reboots after u install plugins from app. It also has pkgj install for the config file
    Good app all around. It gets updated and auto updates itself when start it. And there’s a bunch of plugins listed in it and new ones being added

4. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Did you restart the system?

5. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    My bet is that you still have tai folder in ux0 (it regenerated when you installed the new hack)

Delete that and restart your console. Should work fine after.

Also, side note: nopsmdrm doesn’t work properly with fw higher than 3.60 .. go to github page and see the issue marked as support for 3.68 for more info.