None of my games will play, using usb loader gx

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by DanDaMan11299, Apr 22, 2010.

1. DanDaMan11299
    OP

Newcomer DanDaMan11299 Member

Ireland
    i recently updated my 4.1 softmodded wii cios to v19. and all games worked fine. yesterday i updated usb loader gx to latest (rev929 i think it was) and also installed hermes cios 202 and 222, and now none of my games are working. i am not sure whether it is the latest rev that is causeing this or the 222 and 202 as i have not tested any of the games after updating. examples of what appear when try to load game.

Red Steel 2: loads to something bout saving then its a black screen with the text "reading from disk" in white.
    New super mario brothers: is the only game that i tested that is working.
    mario and sonic at the winter olympic games: licensed by nintendo, then a white screen.
    carnival games: loads all the way until you choose a game, then freezes with nothing on screen.
    indiana jones and the staff of kings: black screen.
    ben 10 vilgax attacks: gets all the way to loading the save game then continues loading........

all of these games worked before. and it doesnt do me any favours that i do not know whether the latest rev is the problem or hermes cios. hermes cios 222 was installed using the recommended ios 38 as base.

any suggestions, anyone??????

2. rolandde

Newcomer rolandde Member

Canada
    Downgrade to what you were when all your games were working. Then upgrade one at a time to figure out at what step stuff stops working.

I would also suggest trying a different USB loader or use cios249 to see if that helps at all.

3. DanDaMan11299
    OP

Ireland
    i have been trying to get it working on cios 249 and 222 both wont work.
    i used any title deleter to delete cios 222 and 202, i then downgraded to rev 897 but still not working. checking different loader now.

just used wiiflow, tested indiana jones, still wont work.
    any other ideas.
    ive kinda done everything i can. havent i???
    just thinking there, could cios 19 be the problem i know they were all working after update to v19 but.....

4. DanDaMan11299
    OP

Ireland
    after working with it some more i have realised that it may be cios problem, as it just freezes when i try to install game to drive. i have re-installed cios v19 on ios37 but its still not working.
    please help!!!!