Hacking Non Working Acekard 2I

Gothbot6k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I somehow got the Acekard 2i to work with 1.4 for my dsi. I did that one hack thing that makes the icon turn into danny phantom. SO after that it was working fine until I did something in the settings and it would only launch ONE game no matter what I did. So I decided to reformat my AK2i micro sd card to FAT-32 and it was working fine for awhile but I didnt change the os. Now I updated to AKIO 1.5 and it wont work it just says system file missing error. And then I decided to go change the os back 4.11 ( which ever is the current AK OS) and I still have no luck I keep getting the same error message so tell me guys what should I do. Im really missing playing my dsi and this is the only way for me to play games and its been like this for a week. So what can I do?
wacko.gif

themedster327

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KK put your micro sd card into your computer, and go into my computer, right click your micro sd and click properties, then click on the tab, tools. click on Check now button under Error-checking, then check both boxes, then start, wait till done, see if that works

Gothbot6k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
themedster327 said:
KK put your micro sd card into your computer, and go into my computer, right click your micro sd and click properties, then click on the tab, tools. click on Check now button under Error-checking, then check both boxes, then start, wait till done, see if that works

I would but Im using a mac so what should I do (sorry forgot to mention that)

themedster327

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, i dont know what to do
frown.gif
, where did you buy it, it can be a fake Acekard, OR its deffective, if it is defective you can get a new one for free from the dealer

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you move the files then reformat,then move them back? If so I want you to do a fresh reformat.
1)Put your saves and roms on the Desktop
2)Use SDFormatter v2.0 to reformat
3)Reinstall the latest Akaio 1.5 and the wi-fi plugin and loaders (You no the deal)
4)Place the files back in the SD root (The latest Akaio and the roms and saves)
5)Put the Micro SD back into the Acekard 2i and put it in the DSi (Of course)
6)Test it and give feed back for me :>

Gothbot6k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Did you move the files then reformat,then move them back? If so I want you to do a fresh reformat.
1)Put your saves and roms on the Desktop
2)Use SDFormatter v2.0 to reformat
3)Reinstall the latest Akaio 1.5 and the wi-fi plugin and loaders (You no the deal)
4)Place the files back in the SD root (The latest Akaio and the roms and saves)
5)Put the Micro SD back into the Acekard 2i and put it in the DSi (Of course)
6)Test it and give feed back for me :>
Thats how Ive been reformatting it but with the mac preinstalled re formatting tool. So what should I do its not deffective and its not fake because Ive already checked. so Now what?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Akaio 1.5 runs that means its real,but it worked a bit and broke.. The card cant be defective if it starts,BUT it could have a bad connection,which means the cards contacts are dirty/dusty or its just a loose card that needs to be held in tight,with like card board. But first do what I said USING the SDFormatter v2.0 (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=389) this time!
biggrin.gif

Gothbot6k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
If Akaio 1.5 runs that means its real,but it worked a bit and broke.. The card cant be defective if it starts,BUT it could have a bad connection,which means the cards contacts are dirty/dusty or its just a loose card that needs to be held in tight,with like card board. But first do what I said USING the SDFormatter v2.0 (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=389) this time!
biggrin.gif
I CANT I RUN ON A MAC!

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sorry,I don't know much about macs,but now I know you cant use that Dammit,now im a bit stuck..
unsure.gif

EDIT

What size Micro SD card are you using?

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Gothbot6k said:
SO after that it was working fine until I did something in the settings and it would only launch ONE game no matter what I did.
Just for future reference, you have probably enabled autorun, but you can cancel it easily by pressing B while the game is loading.

As for your other problem, I think you will need to format your msd on a Windows based PC, Ideally using the Panasonic format tool. It may well be that your MAC is messing something up, you'd not be the first person to have this happen.

Gothbot6k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leonidas said:
Gothbot6k said:
SO after that it was working fine until I did something in the settings and it would only launch ONE game no matter what I did.
Just for future reference, you have probably enabled autorun, but you can cancel it easily by pressing B while the game is loading.

As for your other problem, I think you will need to format your msd on a Windows based PC, Ideally using the Panasonic format tool. It may well be that your MAC is messing something up, you'd not be the first person to have this happen.
OK first of all my Micro sd card is only 4 gigs. My mac is doing things fine because I tested it with a camera sd card. So what I think might be appropriate to try and do right now is can someone please email their os and start up things for their acekard 2i (not the games) Because Im pretty sure its under 100 megs. My email is [email protected]
I am hopping this will shed some light onto things because then I will know it is messed up if I have someone elses working os ON there.

epictempo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gothbot6k said:
So Anything I can do?

HALLLELUJAHH!!! I SOLVED the problem. I have a mac just like you (OSX 10.6) and was getting the same exact problem. Spent the whole damn day figuring this one out. Had to take one for the team right lol.

1.DISK UTILITY
2.PARTITION
3.Choose 1 Partition, MS-DOS, then MASTER BOOT RECORD (VERY important)
APPLY and good luck to you!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night