• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Richardarkless

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There are updated versions of Troythezombie's non-animated forwaders, LWares modified them by adding the latest .dol of each of the emulators and made them into hybrid (Full) channels

LWares has decided to stop updating his as they have met his purpose and I have decided to continue it

ATM I only got the emulators and am in search for the other original non animated channels that troythezombie made

His original thread was here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=148290&hl=

The .dols that I have used are compiled by fix94 and has been modified to allow 3rd party classic controllers to work and can be found here http://gbatemp.net/t217245-latest-emulator...ssic-controller

I will be updating them as soon as a new version arises and I will test each channel before uploading them to my dropbox folder

download here: http://db.tt/tZPg9t5

Readme and changlelog: http://db.tt/KTIXh3J

THESE ARE NOT FORWARDERS SO IF YOUR LOOKING FOR ONE OF THOSE THEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG THREAD

Richardarkless

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry about the double post but I have fixed the problem I was having where it would open up the wrong .dol and have uploaded the new ones now

Please uninstall vbagx and gensplus and then install the new ones, snes and fceugx are fine

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Richardarkless said:
gens+ updated to r490, thanks fix94 for the new release
No problem
happy.gif
, I must say that channel update was fast
yay.gif

Richardarkless

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
gens + updated to r492

Also ive made a channel for the official version (1.3.1) for you people that want something stable

NOTE, the official stable version is old and you wont have any of the features that the svn versions provide

Richardarkless

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
GolfDude said:
can you create a channel for the latest revision you compiled?

Hey I apologize, I have been sick in bed with the flu, im a lot better now and have updated my genesis channel to the latest r501, thanks fix94 for the new release

Richardarkless

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I apologize for my delay on updating the channels

Ive recently started my HND course in computing and have been busy getting all the stuff I need for it and havent had time to update the channels

They are now updated and uploaded, also please answer my latest poll above to see who actually uses these channels and whether I should continue posting thread updates about the channels

Richardarkless

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
LWares said:
By the way, your dropbox account is down!
frown.gif

Ah right thanks for telling me, over the weekend I was organising all my dropbox stuff and I thought it would change the link so it goes to the new destination instead of the old, guess that is not the case

Its fixed now

Richardarkless

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
kylster said:
how would i make my own hybrid channel or update to the latest version w/o messin up the forwarding feature?

Theres probably many apps that do this but I use customizemii, run it and under the source tab click browse and click on the wad that you want to edit, then under options by the new dol, just browse for the boot.dol that you want to put in there and your done, just click create wad and put it on your wii

You can also go about replacing images and sounds but I havent tried it myself, I just use it to inject an app and thats it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol