NOE: Last Story/Pandora's Tower giveaway...?!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Eight Bit Alien, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Eight Bit Alien
    OP

Newcomer Eight Bit Alien Member

United States
    http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/xenob...n_GB/index.html

Skirting around all the drama regarding the territorial releases for all these games as best we can, for now...

What fascinates me about this most is that this website is in English. As far as I know, we have all been aware that PT and TLS are getting EU releases, but that there was still no official confirmation that either title would have English audio or subtitles.

I suppose this isn't official confirmation, but let's say that the plan was to only localize the games for Germany (or whatever, pick your hypothetical regions); why put a stub like this out there for English readers?

Then again maybe this is all old news and I should be paying closer attention, eh? Apologies if this is the case.

2. impizkit

Member impizkit Lazy Lurker

Australia
    Has been reported already.

3. Eight Bit Alien
    OP

United States
    Which has been reported? This promotion, or a confirmation that both games are being localized for English-speaking players?

4. Category

Member Category Trainee Romhacker

United Kingdom
    The fact that those 2 games were going to be released in the UK in English was confirmed a while back - first time I've seen this promo though. I don't really care for "Let's Play" videos myself, so probably won't bother entering.

5. impizkit

Member impizkit Lazy Lurker

Australia
    Both have been reported and confirmed.

6. Eight Bit Alien
    OP

United States
    I had no idea! I thought this was still somehow ambiguous, I was actually beginning to lose faith.