knocturnal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's like Ouendan, EBA, and Pinky Street with Classical music. It's based on the anime apparently (never watched it). It's another great addition to the DS library and so far I'm getting through the game with no problem but I would love to know what is going on.

I'm shocked the front page hasn't been updated with this release (or with the release of Tingle, or san x chara..). Anyway give it a try if you like rhythm games.

2wirends

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait... how do you play this game and is it easy to follow even if its in japanese?

(hm, the anime adaption of the manga and the manga itself is pretty good.)

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
it's an anime based on the manga - about an aspiring conductor / classical music / orchestras / piano / violins etc.

Noda Megumi the lead girl is a bumblehead pianist that has a gift for expression, and in love with the lead guy, who is a genious

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
They guy also comes off as an asshole since he's such a perfectionist. btw the drama is MEH.
Nodame for me is awesome in the anime/manga version though only because she reminds me of someone I know. That face XD...

The game is not as easy to follow as Ouendan but playable. Conducting shit doo-doo-doo.

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
They guy also comes off as an asshole since he's such a perfectionist. btw the drama is MEH.
Nodame for me is awesome in the anime/manga version though only because she reminds me of someone I know. That face XD...

The game is not as easy to follow as Ouendan but playable. Conducting shit doo-doo-doo.

that face is MEH

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am watching this anime, its a great manga too, although the artwork in the anime well suck, its great that there is finally a anime about classical music (hey i like classical music).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated