Nodame Cantabile DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by knocturnal, Apr 19, 2007.

Apr 19, 2007

Nodame Cantabile DS by knocturnal at 6:03 AM (770 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. knocturnal
    OP

Member knocturnal GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It's like Ouendan, EBA, and Pinky Street with Classical music. It's based on the anime apparently (never watched it). It's another great addition to the DS library and so far I'm getting through the game with no problem but I would love to know what is going on.

I'm shocked the front page hasn't been updated with this release (or with the release of Tingle, or san x chara..). Anyway give it a try if you like rhythm games.

2. 2wirends

Newcomer 2wirends Advanced Member

United States
    wait... how do you play this game and is it easy to follow even if its in japanese?

(hm, the anime adaption of the manga and the manga itself is pretty good.)

3. celentt

Member celentt GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    it's an anime based on the manga - about an aspiring conductor / classical music / orchestras / piano / violins etc.

Noda Megumi the lead girl is a bumblehead pianist that has a gift for expression, and in love with the lead guy, who is a genious

4. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    They guy also comes off as an asshole since he's such a perfectionist. btw the drama is MEH.
    Nodame for me is awesome in the anime/manga version though only because she reminds me of someone I know. That face XD...

The game is not as easy to follow as Ouendan but playable. Conducting shit doo-doo-doo.

5. Tir

Member Tir GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    The anime is great, you should watch it if you haven't yet.

6. celentt

Member celentt GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    that face is MEH

7. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i am watching this anime, its a great manga too, although the artwork in the anime well suck, its great that there is finally a anime about classical music (hey i like classical music).

8. Covarr

Member Covarr Sentient Cash Register

United States
    I tried to read the Manga but I didn't like it because I couldn't hear the music :S