Hacking nocash emu 2.6a free (no torrent)

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I find posting versions of software which require a donation an insult to the programmer, Why can't people respect the authors wishes by either donating or waiting for a newer version to come out
frown.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
... ^^;;
Oh and thank you for all the help you gave me- i will post new screens after i get to find out free image hosting places...
the other photobucket thing- my friend did it for me but now i am about 70% done with the menu so i just wanted to post new pictures..

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
... ^^;;
Oh and thank you for all the help you gave me- i will post new screens after i get to find out free image hosting places...
the other photobucket thing- my friend did it for me but now i am about 70% done with the menu so i just wanted to post new pictures..
GBATemp has picture hosting.

Kingwad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Come on... it's $5, and he tells you to bookmark the link so you don't have to pay for updates. Give the guy a little money for the best NDS emulator available! It's not like he's charging you $40 for shovelware! It's $5 for pure quality!

Edit: My mistake, it's ONLY $2.50! I was mistaken, as I pay the $15 for the debugger version, so don't really pay attention to this version. $2.50!

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
And you'll get that version free once the next is released anyways. Pirating something like that really is rather low.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on... it's $5, and he tells you to bookmark the link so you don't have to pay for updates. Give the guy a little money for the best NDS emulator available! It's not like he's charging you $40 for shovelware! It's $5 for pure quality!

pure quality? Please.

Anyone with 40 bucks can just go out and buy a flash cart and play their DS games perfectly. Why would they want to pay 5 bucks to play them imperfectly?

Besides, the emu is available for free on certain websites.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
pure quality? Please.

Anyone with 40 bucks can just go out and buy a flash cart and play their DS games perfectly. Why would they want to pay 5 bucks to play them imperfectly?

With that attitude, your personality is laid bare
dry.gif

(You made yourself sound like an asshat)

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think you should spread it around publicly like that but it's just my opinion although I acknowledge you were trying to do us a favour.

If someone wanted it enough for free they could at least try harder than come to a topic here.

Kingwad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pure quality? Please.

Anyone with 40 bucks can just go out and buy a flash cart and play their DS games perfectly. Why would they want to pay 5 bucks to play them imperfectly?

Any pirated software is available free on sites run by pirates. Many of those flash carts you love are made possible by Martin Korth's excellent work in reverse engineering the DS hardware, including the signing of the header to allow boot without a passthrough device. And when you pay $40 for that flash cart, how much of it goes to Martin for his hard work? None of it. I agree that you have to be pretty low down on the evolutionary ladder, and have no respect for hard work, to pirate no$gba.

Edit: As edited above, it's only $2.50. Also, this $2.50 emulates the whole $130 console (Price in Canada at major electronic stores), not the $40 cart you mention.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.