Hacking Nobody talk about the new 1.4.3E firmware form M3adapter.com ?

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
What a nightmare...

Those guys with a not working M3 can use it on 1.4.3 now.
hrth.gif

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Nathanaël said:
What a nightmare...

Those guys with a not working M3 can use it on 1.4.3 now.
hrth.gif
But to upgrade "only" Z-003 hardware,
you need to have access to the menu of the M3i Zero, to start the firmware file in ".nds"
like any other flashcard, the 5Volts cable is totaly useless now !!!

Hortax

Trophies
XP
Country
France
bitonio6 said:
Did you use the new "SYSTEM" with this firmware ?
Yes i did, but no luck.
Edit : I removed the French part of my post, to respect the rules of this forum. Please accept my apologies

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Hortax, English please. This is an English only site.

Also the system folder is most likely the same Sakura update from before since I strongly doubt anyone has up updated anything other than the core

Hortax

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh, sorry if my french hurt your eyes. The fact is i just added some explanations for my Swiss coleague.
I won't bother you again, don't worry (my english is not fluent enough to write more)

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hortax said:
Oh, sorry if my french hurt your eyes. The fact is i just added some explanations for my Swiss coleague.
I won't bother you again, don't worry (my english is not fluent enough to write more)
Don't take personal, its just the rule of the site.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hortax said:

it's called a PM, or personal message. that's what you should have done.

mallow_cup

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to flashcards. I've been using an r4ds card with my NDSL and everything has went fine. I recently bought a NDSiXL that came with a m3i Zero card and I cant seem to get it to work with my NDSi or NDSiXL. They both were shipped to me with v1.4.3U. My m3i zero card does not have the G003 or whatever it is called on the front. Is there a way to get the card to work on my NDSiXL? Is there another card that you can suggest to me along with a website for legit (not fake) cards? Thanks.

Also I would like to purchase a card that also works on a Nintendo 3ds so when I upgrade I don't have to purchase another flashcard. Thanks
biggrin.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
mallow_cup said:
Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to flashcards. I've been using an r4ds card with my NDSL and everything has went fine. I recently bought a NDSiXL that came with a m3i Zero card and I cant seem to get it to work with my NDSi or NDSiXL. They both were shipped to me with v1.4.3U. My m3i zero card does not have the G003 or whatever it is called on the front. Is there a way to get the card to work on my NDSiXL? Is there another card that you can suggest to me along with a website for legit (not fake) cards? Thanks.

Also I would like to purchase a card that also works on a Nintendo 3ds so when I upgrade I don't have to purchase another flashcard. Thanks
biggrin.gif
I really suggest you put the M3i Zero away and pick up either an Acekard 2I or Supercard DSTwo, both have active updates and are far better cards than M3i Zero

M3-Cheater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nathanaël said:
Wow. What's the icon? Did someone actually try that?
It's Dorasu. Same as Acekard 2i...
glare.gif

@mallow_cup: You will need another NDS to upgrade.
I would suggest you buying a Supercard DSTwo or a WoodR4i-Card (R4iGold [r4ids.cn] and R4iDSN [r4idsn.com])

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."