Hacking No video on VC inject

Rinnsi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, i can seem to find any info on this problem at all... Sorry if its already brought up, also didnt see any topics...

Anyway! I do everything all the installers tell me, then i go and try to play my game...sound runs and everything works fine! Aside from there being no video.... If i press the home button, i can see the video just fine, but that wont help me, it only being a screenshot

So, anyone have a fix for this? Hoping its something simple, i'm just doing wrong

Rinnsi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried Earthbound, which i had gotten from Demonoid, which people said worked perfectly, also Megaman 2-4 and Harvest moon SNES (I think its an offical download, got it in a wad pack) All give me the same issue

jonas7611

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi!!

I've got the answer for you
smile.gif

My guess is that your Wii is connected either to LCD or PLASMA screen?
Probably through component cable?

If you try the games on a normal CRT tv, and use the COMPOSITE cable (Yellow, White, Red), a picture will accompny your sound.

This problem comes down to different video signals, refresh rates and some other technical stuff , but I have an easy solution for you.

Try this:
1. Attach the nunchuck to Wiimote.

2. Enter Operations manual for the game (press homebutton when you've started the game)

3. Now hold Z on the nunchuk and 2 on the Wi-mote, you should hear a tone, when you do that should take care of your problem.

Hope this will help you if not post again or PM me and I will try to find another solution for you....

Please let me know if it worked

//baghera(jonas7611)

Rinnsi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have gotten it working with my standard cables... Any fix for component on an HD TV? I'd hate to have to change cables everytime i play a different game

jonas7611

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try starting the game with std. cables, go to operations manual and try the Z+2 trick, wait for tone then shut game down, turn wii off

connect wii through HD cable to LCD / PLASMA and try the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol