no SSBB Until Fall/Autmun 2008 for Europe

matthewd997

Trophies
XP
Country
thats not what i heard,

i saw on a gaming program that mario kart is coming in aril and it then said " with ssbb coming just before" and yes it is an english show

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats not what i heard,

i saw on a gaming program that mario kart is coming in aril and it then said " with ssbb coming just before" and yes it is an english show
Yeah that's bullshit I'm afraid, if it was coming out before, we'd know about it by now. This was info from someone who works for Nintendo not some amateur who can't get a better presenting job.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=183203

Read it and weep. I've never had to do the 15% trick, and not with dual layers, but I might give it a go if Nintendo are taking this long to release it in Europe. USA release should suffice.

Should suffice? How much translation do you think there would be from America's superior English to England's primative version?
wink.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently some site had a podcast interview with Reggie who said the delay was down to disc manufacturing problems....

rofl2.gif
Right...(!) And we're getting Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii before SSBB, yet you say there are manufacturing problems? Those two games, being more mainstream, will sell more than SSBB.

Disc manufacturing is a bullshit excuse. It's just Nintendo of Europe being money-grabbing asses again.
mad.gif

I'm not even looking forward to Brawl and it pisses me off. Can't wait for MK:Wii though!

Fuck Nintendo of Europe. I'm not buying a European Nintendo console again... Well actually, it's highly unlikely I'll buy another Nintendo console again (handhelds being a completely different matter).

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
At least the NTSC-U version will probably on PAL.
tongue.gif

The US delay may have been due to manufacturing, but any PR rep who says the European delay is due to manufacturing is telling a blatant lie.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Apparently some site had a podcast interview with Reggie who said the delay was down to disc manufacturing problems....

rofl2.gif
Right...(!) And we're getting Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii before SSBB, yet you say there are manufacturing problems? Those two games, being more mainstream, will sell more than SSBB.

Disc manufacturing is a bullshit excuse. It's just Nintendo of Europe being money-grabbing asses again.
mad.gif

I'm not even looking forward to Brawl and it pisses me off. Can't wait for MK:Wii though!

Fuck Nintendo of Europe. I'm not buying a European Nintendo console again... Well actually, it's highly unlikely I'll buy another Nintendo console again (handhelds being a completely different matter).
They're not on dual-layered disks. And they are fighting shortages.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its just a shame people will buy this now Europe has been overlooked by Nintendo once again. If they experienced poor sales because of it being released a long time after the USA one. Nintendo would think again before messing us about.

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why is it that Europe gets so screwed over all the time? I mean, I'm American, but I see no reason why it should take 5 or so months to release it over there. Does Nintendo hate you, or something?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the official reason should be that they can't produce enough dual-layer disks for two launch phases.

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
I understand you Europeans being ticked off but the manufacturing problems excuse may be valid; isn't SBX the first dual layer Wii game (or something like that). That's been a larger fail rate with the game here in Japan because of that and so I wouldn't be surprised that they are having problems manuf. the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm