No sound and mouse gets all weird and glitchy

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Theraima, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Theraima
    OP

Theraima I own this desert, bitches!

Jan 4, 2009
    Finland
    Clouds
    I got Star Wars : Galactic Battlegrounds No-CD crack yesterday. When I play it there is no background music or anything even though I do have the sound files. Also when I start playing it my mouse gets all weird and glitchy, you know the little blue-ish ring thats in Vista right next to your mouse when you open up a program or something? Well my mouse seems to have constantly that blue-ish ring even though I close SWBG. Restarting fixes it tho. I appreciate any help given for these two problems. Thanks in advance!

Also, I'm probably gonna install Windows 7 on my laptop that I use for gaming and everything else, either cracked or no cracked. Just dont know how could I save all my files atm so I wouldnt have to re-install everything. Also Also, my laptop seems to be heating up again, there shouldnt be any problem with the wind fan and I use my laptop at the lowest battery setting. Any help for these things will be appreciated too [​IMG]

2. zeromac

zeromac Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY

Mar 7, 2009
    Earth
    Have you done a virus scan? The no-CD crack may not be the only thing it installed..

3. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    As for backing up your files...

1 - Defrag in safe mode.

2 - Boot off the gparted livecd.
    http://gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php

3 - Make the current partition smaller, and make a new partition in the free space, NTFS.

4 - Go back into windows and you'll have a new drive, copy everything you want to save there (installed programs most likely will not copy over properly, just reinstall them on 7).

5 - When you install 7, install it to the main/big partition, and the second one will be left alone.

4. Theraima
    OP

Theraima I own this desert, bitches!

Jan 4, 2009
    Finland
    Clouds
    No viruses or other unwanted stuff on my computer, also the mouse thingy seems to go away itself after some time.

5. MaK11-12

MaK11-12 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 26, 2009
    Namek
    A crack!? Have you been Pirating... [​IMG]

6. Blastoise

Blastoise GBAtemp Fan

Mar 14, 2009
    He said no-cd crack so he doesn't have to put the disc in each time he plays it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice