I own this desert, bitches!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I got Star Wars : Galactic Battlegrounds No-CD crack yesterday. When I play it there is no background music or anything even though I do have the sound files. Also when I start playing it my mouse gets all weird and glitchy, you know the little blue-ish ring thats in Vista right next to your mouse when you open up a program or something? Well my mouse seems to have constantly that blue-ish ring even though I close SWBG. Restarting fixes it tho. I appreciate any help given for these two problems. Thanks in advance!

Also, I'm probably gonna install Windows 7 on my laptop that I use for gaming and everything else, either cracked or no cracked. Just dont know how could I save all my files atm so I wouldnt have to re-install everything. Also Also, my laptop seems to be heating up again, there shouldnt be any problem with the wind fan and I use my laptop at the lowest battery setting. Any help for these things will be appreciated too
biggrin.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
As for backing up your files...

1 - Defrag in safe mode.

2 - Boot off the gparted livecd.
http://gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php

3 - Make the current partition smaller, and make a new partition in the free space, NTFS.

4 - Go back into windows and you'll have a new drive, copy everything you want to save there (installed programs most likely will not copy over properly, just reinstall them on 7).

5 - When you install 7, install it to the main/big partition, and the second one will be left alone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte