no Sakura release as of yet but I still have 1 question(HG/SS)

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by ricekrispy1034, Mar 26, 2010.

1. ricekrispy1034
    OP

Newcomer ricekrispy1034 Newbie

United States
    I keep hearing that even with this new patch, the game still freezes on some and people still get black screen regardless of deleting the .sav file.
    Is M3 trying to get past this? I would like to save myself 40 bucks for other things, but if the next sakura update won't fix this problem, I think I'm going to go buy HG instead.

Yes? No?

2. Excellentnuke

Member Excellentnuke GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    IMO it's not worth shelling out $40 to get rid of the freezes. The freezes are so infrequent after the fix that it's hardly noticeable. I've only gotten about one freeze and I've clocked about 2 hours after M3 updated Touchpod.

3. ricekrispy1034
    OP

Newcomer ricekrispy1034 Newbie

United States
    That's fine and all, but I don't want to worry about freezing and saving every 5 minutes.

4. The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer The Shadow Knigh Advanced Member

Belgium
    You can easily do 30 min with touchpod 4.8. Also, Soft Resetting resets the freeze counter. So save+Soft Reset every 30 min alows you to play the game without encountering any freezes. This ofcourse is far from optimal, and sometimes annoying.

5. Heere

Newcomer Heere Member

United States
    I'm not sure what you meant by "no Sakura release as of yet".

Sakura 1.47 was released and not only does it include the new game fixes but it includes full DPG4 video support as well.