Hacking NO REVIEW COVERS THIS QUESTION.......

flytai45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.....or maybe it does and im just too much of newb to figure it out but..... are any of the new dsi flashcarts able to connect to wii...because all of the reviews just talk about wifi/download play.....and when i ask, most people think that a cartridge that offers download play/ wifi will automatically be able to connect to the wii which is not the case. AN example of this would be the M3DS real....it offers both download play and wifi support but cannot connect to wii

any help would be greatly appreciated thx in advance

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nahuh!!!! The M3i zero also connects to the wii!! (I tried a rom of FF CC echoes of time and an iso of FF CC Echoes of time and they connect to each other perfect)...

I heard that the m3i zero doesn't work good with pokemon games and the battle revolution on wii

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
PharaohsVizier said:
I believe it is because it is sketchy and a rom to rom basis. Some roms will work fine, while others try and download data from the cart, etc. Not to mention that some of us (cough cough, me) don't have access to a Wii at times.

Acekard 2i works with all games with wii connectivity including pokemon (except the japanese versions.... its being worked on).

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
I believe it is because it is sketchy and a rom to rom basis. Some roms will work fine, while others try and download data from the cart, etc. Not to mention that some of us (cough cough, me) don't have access to a Wii at times.
You don't even have a wii
lecture.gif

QUOTE said:
Normmatt

Acekard 2i works with all games with wii connectivity including pokemon (except the japanese versions.... its being worked on).

Normmatt said:
QUOTE(omgpwn666 @ Nov 15 2009, 03:54 PM)
I have a question,does Akaio have DS to Wii connectivity on Animal Crossing? I lost track of the loaders.

No and no flashcart ever will, it sends a multiboot demo to the nds that requires you to download it from the firmware's download play menu (which means it cant be patched).
Contradiction?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."