No recent games coming out for Ps4

antonyfirst

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, sorry if the question has been answered already, but... why the more recent games for the ps4 are not coming out on the pirate sites? Is it because they have come out for a recent firmware and there is no way for them to be played on 6.72, for example? Or are there other reasons?

crueI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, sorry if the question has been answered already, but... why the more recent games for the ps4 are not coming out on the pirate sites? Is it because they have come out for a recent firmware and there is no way for them to be played on 6.72, for example? Or are there other reasons?
Lost Judment was just dumped (released 09/2021). The disc version should be unplayable on 7.55 due to a FW update on the disc, so it's interesting that someone dumped it. I take it as a good indicator regarding a future exploit.

[Oops, Kiwii beat me to it ^^]

Reactions: KiiWii

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There are numerous private exploits and methods. It’s only now the public ones come to light… slowly… but since 4.xx weird game dump releases preceded public KEX releases.
People on reddit are saying this is nothing and it's just like the passcode thing with Final Fantasy and Cyberpunk 1.05 update 😥

Did Sega mess up with this game or is there a genuine private exploit for 9.00? I really want to play Hitman 3.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People on reddit are saying this is nothing and it's just like the passcode thing with Final Fantasy and Cyberpunk 1.05 update 😥

Did Sega mess up with this game or is there a genuine private exploit for 9.00? I really want to play Hitman 3.
That’s a good shout on the SEGA thing… but I’m confident private exploits exist.

Reactions: dvijetrecine

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if you bypassed the passcode, you'd still have to decrypt the eboot and modules. fpkg files are encrypted with fself, since we don't have the actual keys or at least not publicly.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
even if you bypassed the passcode, you'd still have to decrypt the eboot and modules. fpkg files are encrypted with fself, since we don't have the actual keys or at least not publicly.
It’s possible that a debug pkg was leaked fully decrypted. But, again, I’m confident that full exploit chains exist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think orbis is supposed to encrypt the eboot and modules for devs, but the fake package generator (hacked orbis), encrypts the files as fself. it can read fself, but you don't have to encrypt the game again before building the package. it will take care of that. though, that may be what the meaning of the eboot "stripped" warning whenever you encrypt a fpkg. the latest that I know of for fake package generator tools is 3.38, which is from sdk 5.50, but we have the sdk up to 8.00 afaik.

marcussacana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm thinking in buy a game because I don't found a dump to EU/USA version (CUSA15767, CUSA14514)... the release date is 30/01/2020 while the 8.00 released at 14/10/2020... Then it's enought to dump, but my console is 6.72, I will need update the console just to dump the game?

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I was told the games need to be backported to work. We (unfortunately) have to wait on a newer exploit to support higher firmware. I have a 6.72 CFW but I have it in storage since I really have no use for it.

PS4 games are dirt cheap you would find yourself just buying the game versus waiting on an exploit that may never happen.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm thinking in buy a game because I don't found a dump to EU/USA version (CUSA15767, CUSA14514)... the release date is 30/01/2020 while the 8.00 released at 14/10/2020... Then it's enought to dump, but my console is 6.72, I will need update the console just to dump the game?
You would need to update to at least 7.02 to be able to dump that game. If you feel it is worth it then that's up to you. You will have lower stability on higher firmwares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended