Hacking Question No power after backing out at EmuNAND backup?

pbb76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok... new to Switch modding, so bear with me.

I've got a Mac, so had to payload using the Web Fusee Launcher - which all worked fine. Got to the part to back up the EmuNAND and chose to backup to MicroSD - stupidly, had a 32gb in.... message that wasn't enough room to do it and all still fine, can click around the SXOS stuff fine.

So decide to start the process again on a bigger card and choose "POWER OFF" option in SXOS and Switch powers off. But now... cant power back on at all. I've tried;

• Jig in and out
  • Holding just power for 30+ seconds
  • Holding power + vol+ for 30 seconds
  • Plugged in/out of power

Nothing works :( Black screen of death!!

Any ideas please? Thank you!

pbb76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everytime you turn on your switch it automatically boots into RCM, so it only can boot with a payload

Ok, but I'm on Mac and used that Web Fusee installer to get the payload onto the switch. So I cant tell if the Switch is booted into RCM or not really?

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I did enable AutoRCM - what does that mean?
If you have autorcm on.. just push the payload again...in case the battery have drop to zero..recharge the switch for about 10min and push the payload after that put it to charge normaly..

pbb76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have autorcm on.. just push the payload again...in case the battery have drop to zero..recharge the switch for about 10min and push the payload after that put it to charge normaly..

Ok thanks - I'll stick it on charge for a bit.

I guess there is no way of really knowing if its 'on' or in "RCM"? (bearing in mind I am using a Mac).

Thanks!

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks - I'll stick it on charge for a bit.

I guess there is no way of really knowing if its 'on' or in "RCM"? (bearing in mind I am using a Mac).

Thanks!

The backlight does come on, but it can be hard to tell unless you're in low light

pbb76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seemed to be a combination of lack of power and/or me rebooting by holding down power for too long rather than just vol+ and tapping power to turn it onto RCM.

Currently backing up Emunand. Thanks for all the help!

Reactions: Bergot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there