Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
500x_custom_1255045785685_professor-layton-and-the-diabolical-box-artwork.jpg
QUOTE said:
In an interview with Official Nintendo Magazine, the Level 5 CEO Akihiro Hino has said the studio has no plans to bring Professor Layton to the Wii, despite the series' strong popularity on the DS.

Hino said the current trilogy will close out with "Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel," and a new one will open with "Professor Layton and the Flute of Malevolent Destiny," to be released in Japan.

"The new trilogy will also be based around solving puzzles, but will also include greatly improved bonus modes so I think that players will be able to enjoy the games for even longer. We currently have no plans for a Wii release," Hino told ONM. So, there ya go.
Source

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
They are perfect on the DS. No need to port them (other to maybe sell even more). I love the series and I'm happy that we will get at least 6 games now
smile.gif

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes is agree, thery are great games for the ds, and perfect for it because you can quickly start a session whenever you want and are mobil, so a stationäry console would not be as suited for a layton game as the handheld do:.
so for me, no bad news in here
yaynds.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems silly not to make a Wii version. People go ga-ga over it on DS, why not make a Wii version?

Sounds like the apex of down-syndrome to me to make such a statement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Ancientboi at it again.