Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
A portion of a C3 interview with Suda51...

C3: Do you have a large storyline planned in your head for Travis alone, or would you eventually consider making a No More Heroes game that focuses on a different character?

Goichi Suda, CEO of Grasshopper Manufacture: Unfortunately, the story for Travis alone is completed in No More Heroes 2. I am very curious about his life after this; however, we have no plan for No More Heroes 3.

C3: Do you want to make a MotionPlus Wii game in the future?

GS: If there is a chance in the future, I would like to try.

C3: With the first NMH coming to PS3 and Xbox 360, will it be long before Desperate Struggle loses its Wii exclusivity as well?

GS: I’ve heard that NMH2 is Wii-exclusive at this present stage. I personally think that this game should remain Wii-exclusive, but unfortunately Grasshopper doesn’t have the right to decide this.

C3: Would you ever consider doing a scaled-down version of No More Heroes on DS?

GS: I’ve never thought about that, but this is an interesting suggestion.

C3: With ‘Grasshopper’ and’Suda51’ becoming so popular now, do you want to see killer7 re-released or re-made?

GS: killer7? killer7 is a very very important game for me. The creative challenge of both the team at Grasshopper and me is packed into the game. killer7 is the part of my soul. A remake? No, but if I get the opportunity, I am certainly interested in making a new killer7.
Source.
Full Interview.

Shame about No No More Heroes 3 but it's best to leave it on a high than milk it out and make people lose interest.

No More Heroes DS is a very interesting idea, would love to see how that would work, it would have to be immensely scaled down, but it's still very intriguing.
unsure.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I think it's too late to start brainstorming games for the DS. Unless it's already in development, new games should be limited to the 3DS.
Fortunately this would mean nobody can pirate it, then Grasshopper actually gets the money it deserves.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"We have no plans for this or that" usually doesn't mean too much, tbh. They just have to wait for the green light from the publisher to announce anything.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suda51 has already said a bunch of times that NMH2 is the last game for Travis Touchdown and the last game in the main series. Not to say there won't be another NMH game starring Shinobu or Henry Touchdown or another assassin.

Not sure how NMH DS would work out. I'd rather keep it on consoles.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Good, it's better to make handheld games from the ground up, bearing in mind the strengths and weaknesses of the platform all the way through rather than trying to shoe-horn a home console game onto it.

raybattousai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm he said awhile ago that NMH2 would be the last game where Travis is the main character. He also said It would be the last NMH game for the Wii, but there would be another for the next nintendo console

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No NMH3 that's a shame however this may present 2 different opportunities

-A 3DS NMH would be good taking advantage of the 3D and any other extra elements of the system.

-Bizarre Jelly 5 an actual anime (full TV series, OVA, or both), I would love how that will turn out and besides there's a need for more mahou shoujo anime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1