Hardware No place for a wrist strap?

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
Moose13 said:
Thanks for the great input to this thread. Maybe I don't have THE FUCKING MANUAL.

Thanks for caring.
How can you not have the manual? Did you buy your 3DS used from some flea market? I don't believe it at all. It sounds like pure laziness to me.
You shouldn't have to read the manual to figure out where a wrist strap goes.

Holyevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm lazy and don't read the manuals unless I need them for putting something together. Who would rather sit and read the manual rather than just turn on their new toy and play?

Anyway, for those of you goody goody, obviously superior manual readers...there's no reason to start cussing people out over a simple question like this. Why is it necessary to rage that badly over a question on a forum? Did it really upset your day to day life? Maybe you have some emotional problems that need to be looked into and/or medicated.

Online it may not seem like a big deal. But imagine if this was real life:

Guy: Hey, I can't seem to find the wrist strap for my 3ds. Can anyone help me?

Guy2: WOW you dumb piece of $%&*!!! YOU ARE SO %$#@ING DUMB FOR NOT READING THE %$R#ING MANUAL, WHAT THE $#@% IS WRONG WITH YOU, %$@#^@^!!!

Either you're seriously disturbed, a raging 14 yr. old boy testing his new found discovery of anonymity on the internet, or a pmsing teenage girl.

None of these are good looks for anyone. Stop being so angry. At this point it doesn't matter who was right, wrong, or who was an idiot for asking a 'dumb' question. Just chill out and take it easy.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally agree holyevil, people need to come down. Even I don't straight to manual and just start
playing. Al tho I didn't ask, I found on this site a software things idk about.

Then they (people that rage) try come back around and say it your fault even when you have most polite tone.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Ok, to shut all of you up. The fact of the matter is that someone was just being way to lazy. There were already another 2 threads about "where does the wrist strap go" in this forum alone, and people are just being beyond lazy and not even bothering to search, open their eyes and actually look at the 3DS that they have in their hands, or even RTFM. There is no excuse for that amount of laziness. This is a community, not some "help all the lazy idiots" asylum.

This community is known for yelling at people who don't even bother to search. A lazy person should not have others make excuses for his laziness because he is too lazy to make his own excuses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte