OP
Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
On 28 February, I bought a Wii.
Yesterday, I finally got to going online.
I downloaded Everybody Votes and Internet channel and had lots of fun.
So, I wanted to get some virtual console games. Then, I find out you can buy points using stars from the Nintendo Europe site.
I go there, and I realize that I have to input my Wii's PIN thingy to download points. Then, remembering an adventure of mine...
My wii box doesn't have a pin card!
cry.gif
cry.gif
I was like that.
I tried going to their forums, but it seems that for the last, what, 10 days? They're offline and under construction (forums only)

ARGHH!
Now how am I going to get points?

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
go to the store and buy a wii points card
or use your credit card

and on a sidenote, a wii doesn't come with points

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
at launch some Wii consoles didn't come with a stars points in the box, i think you will have to email nintendo or call them for a replacment , whatever suits you, good luck.

QUOTE said:
go to the store and buy a wii points card
or use your credit card

and on a sidenote, a wii doesn't come with points

he wasn't talking about the Wii points card you buy from the Virtual console, he was talking about the vip stars that you collect on the nintendo europe website, and btw teonintyfive you should receive a email from nintendo saying that you have to accept their new terms and conditions, if yo don't receive this email your account will be closed, i have no idea if you will receive the email as the same time as the UK or germany, but you should receive i soon, the email says you have to accept ninetndo to let them delete your stars after a certain period of time, they are doing this to prepare for the new starpoints to wii points conversion.

teonintyfive

OP
Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
he wasn't talking about the Wii points card you buy from the Virtual console, he was talking about the vip stars that you collect on the nintendo europe website, and btw teonintyfive you should receive a email from nintendo saying that you have to accept their new terms and conditions, if yo don't receive this email your account will be closed, i have no idea if you will receive the email as the same time as the UK or germany, but you should receive i soon, the email says you have to accept ninetndo to let them delete your stars after a certain period of time, they are doing this to prepare for the new starpoints to wii points conversion.
I don't get how to accept the terms, but I read them.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
when you click the link you will be sent to the homepage, sign out fully and then go back to the link in your email, sign in again and you will be directed to the webpage to accept the terms and conditions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c