No online play for FIFA 12 3DS‎

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's disappointing. I was thinking that online play would be a key part of the 3DS, and for sure games like Fifa would definitely have it, especially since the DS versions did. If they can't be bothered to add online play, I don't have high hopes for it on the 3DS.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Don't care at all, I hate online play anyways, the only game I enjoy playing online on my DS is Mario Kart, now that's FUN!! Rest can take any path, no care from me.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
ahaa! for pirates it might be a safe route cuz if the 3ds does get hacked by september then online tracking by nintendo is very plausible. Then again, legit users will really hate it... must be the rush and development costs to adding this. Probably they had a plan before to add it but then realised it would take too long since they have to make a fresh new version and not like upgrades as for the DS

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XtremeCore said:
QUOTE said:
"Currently, we only have local head-to-head play, but server-based online is certainly something we would be looking at in the future," producer Matt Prior told Nintendo World Report.

In other words,

QUOTEPlease do not buy FIFA 12 for 3DS. Buy the next Inazuma Eleven for the 3DS.
Fixed.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shabutie78 said:
handheld itself isn't even that great?
You must be joking.
mellow.gif

Well unfortunate.... I'm glad DOA has it.

You think wifi can be added by spot pass?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
XtremeCore said:
QUOTE said:
"Currently, we only have local head-to-head play, but server-based online is certainly something we would be looking at in the future," producer Matt Prior told Nintendo World Report.

In other words,

QUOTEPlease do not buy FIFA 12 for 3DS. Buy the next Inazuma Eleven for the 3DS.
Fixed.
Lol even Real Soccer is better than that shit

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rockstar said:
Shabutie78 said:
not trying to troll, honestly.
but it's just one game that doesn't have wifi multiplayer. why is everyone whining? >.>

anyone who is a "real" FIFA fan will own this on a console, and play it online on their 360/PS3.

why would you buy a game for a handheld primarily for wifi multiplayer when the handheld itself isn't even that great? if you really want to play it online, get it on a real system.
nonfanboys gonna not hate?
I am a real FIFA/PES fan but dont have a 360 or PS3.I can only play on my DS, 3DS, PSP or Wii.Im acttually digging PES on Wii and the 3DS was a one day purchase for me because i thought it would be more online based than the DS but no its not.PES and FIFA are the best pick up and play games ever so no online sucks.Especially on FIFA because its so easy a baby can win 2-0 on Legendary mode

Fifa on 360 is really enjoyable and not that easy at all. I can hardly win on World Class after about 100 hours of playtime, haven't even touched Legendary yet.
It's not that easy at all, that's just bullshit. I must agree that PES Wii is the best football game ever though, it's superb and the total control is something you don't find anywhere else.

The fact that FIFA 12 won't get an online modus is just a typical EA trick. I recommend no one to buy the FIFA 12 3DS game, because it's 100% sure the next FIFA versions on 3DS will come and will be better and will have online. So simply, don't buy this version.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Zorua said:
The fuck?
I clearly remember that Nintendo said that they're going to focus on 3DS online and make it the best on any ninty console but this is a big blow.
Why the hell did they do this?
This wasn't Nintendo. They can't force a developer to use online play.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
Rockstar said:
Shabutie78 said:
not trying to troll, honestly.
but it's just one game that doesn't have wifi multiplayer. why is everyone whining? >.>

anyone who is a "real" FIFA fan will own this on a console, and play it online on their 360/PS3.

why would you buy a game for a handheld primarily for wifi multiplayer when the handheld itself isn't even that great? if you really want to play it online, get it on a real system.
nonfanboys gonna not hate?
I am a real FIFA/PES fan but dont have a 360 or PS3.I can only play on my DS, 3DS, PSP or Wii.Im acttually digging PES on Wii and the 3DS was a one day purchase for me because i thought it would be more online based than the DS but no its not.PES and FIFA are the best pick up and play games ever so no online sucks.Especially on FIFA because its so easy a baby can win 2-0 on Legendary mode

Fifa on 360 is really enjoyable and not that easy at all. I can hardly win on World Class after about 100 hours of playtime, haven't even touched Legendary yet.
It's not that easy at all, that's just bullshit. I must agree that PES Wii is the best football game ever though, it's superb and the total control is something you don't find anywhere else.

The fact that FIFA 12 won't get an online modus is just a typical EA trick. I recommend no one to buy the FIFA 12 3DS game, because it's 100% sure the next FIFA versions on 3DS will come and will be better and will have online. So simply, don't buy this version.
Its not bullshit because I have been playing FIFA on PC for 6 years now so Legendary is very simple for me, the AI gets very predictable and the defenders all get beaten easily by advanced skills moves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here