Hacking No one can possibly know if it's ever safe to update before an upd

• Thread starter Kurisuellegarden
  • Start date
  • Views 2,088
  • Replies 15
  • Likes 2
K

Kurisuellegarden

Asking "Willz it be safez to updatez next week with the updatez?" doesn't make sense.

I doubt anyone here is special enough to tinker with firmwares weekly early before a release...so...don't bother asking a question when all you'll get is answers that are speculation without any real response. It's silly.

Reactions: 2 people

Avari

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, it doesn't make any sense. That's why it is important to write proper English.

As for this thread, I fail to see what the point is. Of course nobody can know what will happen with the next update, bar the tech guys at Nintendo. You can, however, be certain that if a flashcart company releases an update, they will have tested it thoroughly and confirmed it will work with the latest update.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it doesn't make any sense. That's why it is important to write proper English.

As to this thread, I fail to see what the point is. Of course nobody can know what will happen with the next update, bar the tech guys at Nintendo. You can, however, be certain that if a flashcart company releases an update, they will have tested it thoroughly and confirmed it will work with the latest update.
But people ask anyway.
How do I request sticky?
EDIT: yaaay, signature

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter how many times you say it, dozens W-I-L-L miss it. Some users tend to not read important, blandly obvious information.

The perfect example is NOTHING PLAYS 3DS ROMS. I don't need to explain how it represents my statement above.

/thread

Reactions: 2 people

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
if you have a dstwo, then you can update even if it gives you an error after downloading the new firmware

Unless your DSTwo firmware is too old. I forget when they introduced the alternate update system but I think it was around 1.11 or 1.12 (the latest is 1.13).

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is always safe for me to update cause I don't use a flashcart on myh 3DS, I only use it on my DSL. Heck I even stopped using it on my DSI XL. I can't really see the use of using it on my 3DS when I have the other system. I want my 3DS for 3d stuff.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
It is always safe for me to update cause I don't use a flashcart on myh 3DS, I only use it on my DSL. Heck I even stopped using it on my DSI XL. I can't really see the use of using it on my 3DS when I have the other system. I want my 3DS for 3d stuff.

Actually, I mainly use mine on my DSi XL because of the larger screen though I occasionally use it with my 3DS if I am going somewhere and therefore only want to take one system.

NathanDuma

Trophies
XP

As to this thread, I fail to see what the point is. Of course nobody can know what will happen with the next update, bar the tech guys at Nintendo. You can, however, be certain that if a flashcart company releases an update, they will have tested it thoroughly and confirmed it will work with the latest update.
But people ask anyway.
How do I request sticky?
EDIT: yaaay, signature
Why doesn't GBAtemp make a popup saying nothing plays 3ds roms before making a thread? Or link them to the thread before they can post / enter the forum.

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Regardless of angry threads like these, and even regardless of GBATemp practically screaming "THE 3DS HAS NOT BEEN HACKED YET," there are going to be people asking the same questions, over and over again until it finally is hacked. Just sayin'.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Regardless of angry threads like these, and even regardless of GBATemp practically screaming "THE 3DS HAS NOT BEEN HACKED YET," there are going to be people asking the same questions, over and over again until it finally is hacked. Just sayin'.
Heck even if the 3DS were already hacked, people will continue to ask the same question.....

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Heck even if the 3DS were already hacked, people will continue to ask the same question.....
True, that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning