TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zekrom_cool said:
GameWinner said:
I hope the new game is more of a MD game then a gray version. Gray will most likely be announced by the end of the year anyways..

Just wish gray meets all expectations.
I have a bit of speculation that the legendary pokemon for grey will have two alternate forms. prolly a burn form and a shock form.

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
TheDarkSeed said:
Zekrom_cool said:
GameWinner said:
I hope the new game is more of a MD game then a gray version. Gray will most likely be announced by the end of the year anyways..

I have a bit of speculation that the legendary pokemon for grey will have two alternate forms. prolly a burn form and a shock form.

Is this Kyurem, Thunderus, Tornadus ??????????????

TheDarkSeed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zekrom_cool said:
TheDarkSeed said:
Zekrom_cool said:
GameWinner said:

Kyurem. There are these attacks called Ice Burn & Freeze Shock (Found 'em when I was messing with pokegen). They're basically Ice type solarbeams that do 140. I checked Serebii to see who learns them but there is currently no pokemon that can learn them. Kyurem is the only logical pokemon that I can think of.

Zekrom_cool

OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
TheDarkSeed said:
Zekrom_cool said:
TheDarkSeed said:
Zekrom_cool said:
GameWinner said:

Kyurem. There are these attacks called Ice Burn & Freeze Shock (Found 'em when I was messing with pokegen). They're basically Ice type solarbeams that do 140. I checked Serebii to see who learns them but there is currently no pokemon that can learn them. Kyurem is the only logical pokemon that I can think of.
Ice Burn and Freeze Shock are like Spacial Rend or Roar of time of Kyurem?

TheDarkSeed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zekrom_cool said:
TheDarkSeed said:
Zekrom_cool said:
TheDarkSeed said:
Zekrom_cool said:
GameWinner said:

Freeze Shock and Ice Burn Can't be learned by anyone right now. (It seems that serebii removed them from their attackdex) They're like special moves for kyurem I guess.

Zekrom_cool

OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
TheDarkSeed said:
Zekrom_cool said:
TheDarkSeed said:
Zekrom_cool said:
TheDarkSeed said:
Zekrom_cool said:
GameWinner said:

Freeze Shock and Ice Burn Can't be learned by anyone right now. (It seems that serebii removed them from their attackdex) They're like special moves for kyurem I guess.
I got that part. I am asking whether they are specially made for a particular pokemon or are they present for all the pokemon of the respective type.

TheDarkSeed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're most likely special moves just for Kyurem. I guess it has something to do with the fact that that Zekrom is Dragon and Electric and Reshiram is Dragon and Fire.

TheDarkSeed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here they are, along with Victini's "V-Create".
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQyQxAIpPIE[/youtube]
666th post!
evil.gif

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I don't really care for Pokemon Gray. There's not really much point to it except for Gamefreak getting money because, as we know, everyone will buy the thing. Besides, Kyurem sucks ass outside of hail. I mean, it is a good Pokemon offensively, but bad speed + tons of weaknesses = you're dead. Especially with Mach Punch, Vaccum Wave and Bullet Punch around so much. Unless they give it another ability in Gray. (imagine a Speed Boost Kyurem lol, it would jump to Uber in a heartbeat)

As for this game, it looks decent, but not really something I would play. I don't really care if it leaves Japan or not.

Zekrom_cool

OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
KingdomBlade said:
I don't really care for Pokemon Gray. There's not really much point to it except for Gamefreak getting money because, as we know, everyone will buy the thing. Besides, Kyurem sucks ass outside of hail. I mean, it is a good Pokemon offensively, but bad speed + tons of weaknesses = you're dead. Especially with Mach Punch, Vaccum Wave and Bullet Punch around so much. Unless they give it another ability in Gray. (imagine a Speed Boost Kyurem lol, it would jump to Uber in a heartbeat)

As for this game, it looks decent, but not really something I would play. I don't really care if it leaves Japan or not.
There are 2 types of Kyurem. I have an offensive Kyurem in Black while my friend has a defensive Kyurem. The attack and defense status varies from game to game. Also the offsensive kyurem has more speed and accuracy than a defensive kyurem.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:

There are 2 types of Kyurem. I have an offensive Kyurem in Black while my friend has a defensive Kyurem. The attack and defense status varies from game to game. Also the offsensive kyurem has more speed and accuracy than a defensive kyurem.
There's only one kind of Kyurem.

Maybe your natures and IVs are just different. Believe me, Kyurem is slow compared to many other Pokemon in terms of base stats. Accuracy isn't a stat determined by the Pokemon, it differs by the move used.

Zekrom_cool

OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
KingdomBlade said:
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:

Maybe your natures and IVs are just different. Believe me, Kyurem is slow compared to many other Pokemon.
Dont argue. I and Zorua have fights with our Kyurem. Thats when we discovered this!

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:

Maybe your natures and IVs are just different. Believe me, Kyurem is slow compared to many other Pokemon.
Dont argue. I and Zorua have fights with our Kyurem. Thats when we discovered this!
THERE IS ONLY ONE TYPE OF KYUREM.

There are many Natures, and IV placements, but in terms of base stats, there's only one Kyurem. I play competitive. I have two Kyurems. Yes, both are different in stats, but that's because one is Sassy and the other is Modest. That goes for every Pokemon.

Zekrom_cool

OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
KingdomBlade said:
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:

There are many Natures, and IV placements, but in terms of base stats, there's only one Kyurem. I play competitive. I have two Kyurems. Yes, both are different in stats, but that's because one is Sassy and the other is Modest. That goes for every Pokemon.
According to me different stats make them different. But even you are not wrong.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:

According to me different stats make them different. But even you are not wrong.
That means that there's around a thousand types of Kyurem, because there are a thousand stat combinations. It's the same for every Pokemon. A Blissey can have 0 IV's for Sp.Def and a Modest Nature, or she can have 31 IV's for Sp.Def and a Calm Nature. Their stats are different, but both are Blissey. There's no changing that.'

EDIT: Actually, there might even be ten or a hundred thousand combinations, now that I think about it.

Zekrom_cool

OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
KingdomBlade said:
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:
Zekrom_cool said:
KingdomBlade said:

That means that there's around a thousand types of Kyurem, because there are a thousand stat combinations. It's the same for every Pokemon. A Blissey can have 0 IV's for Sp.Def and a Modest Nature, or she can have 31 IV's for Sp.Def and a Calm Nature. Their stats are different, but both are Blissey. There's no changing that.
You are right. But at the during encounter there are Kyurem with a specific stats combination making it offensive or defensive. But lets end the quote. You are right man.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Zekrom_cool said:
You are right. But at the during encounter there are Kyurem with a specific stats combination making it offensive or defensive. But lets end the quote. You are right man.
Fine, but I will say this. Kyurem is a mediocre Pokemon right now.. unless it's given a different form or a new ability in Gray. Seriously, +1 Mach Punch from Conkeldurr murdered the thing in a flash. It's nice in the hail, but unless it's scarfed (which it probably should be) it's going to have a lot of problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte