Hacking no n3DS features with MH4U

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
8.1J sysnand, running 9.5J emunand. MH4U (EU) updated to 1.1. Installed and running as .cia, plays fine but I can't use ZL/ZR or the nub.

I'm not having much luck today :P

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8.1J sysnand, running 9.5J emunand. MH4U (EU) updated to 1.1. Installed and running as .cia, plays fine but I can't use ZL/ZR or the nub.

I'm not having much luck today :P
Have you tried going into the game's (or system's) settings? I remember seeing the option for a second control stick when I played MH4U. You might need to turn that option on first (or not, I'm just guessing).

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried going into the game's (or system's) settings? I remember seeing the option for a second control stick when I played MH4U. You might need to turn that option on first (or not, I'm just guessing).

Yeah, turning it on eventually times out saying it couldn't detect anything :(

Link0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mind that it may not be a gateway problem. I've had this issue the first couple of times with a legit card on a 9.5 N3DS. It eventually fixed itself by booting Majora's Mask once, and i haven't had the problem since.

Reactions: Liberty

aCot+

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bhutan
9.2E sysnand, 9.5E emunand, preinstalled MH4U copy works fine except for the 3D which needs that close lid and reopen to fix itself.

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also running 8.1j new 3ds with 9.5 emunand and I never have a problem with the c-stick or ZR or ZL buttons. I don't play monster hunter but mm3d I been playing a lot lately never have any issues besides game slow downs

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check options and see if there's a circlepad pro option to turn on. Also, I don't think zr/zl are used in MH4U, been playing the first few questlines and haven't seen any tutorials on using them. The nub works though installed as CIA on my US 9.0 system in 9.5 emuNAND

ophbalance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fix, from another forum, appears to be the same issue that's plaguing the 3D setting. Before you do anything else with the N3DS send it to sleep. That'll fix the 3D and circle pad issues it seems.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A more constant FPS is a pretty nifty feature.

As far as buttons go, you need to set ZRZL in the options. Otherwise they are just the same as L and R.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1