Hacking no more update nags with gateway 2.3b!

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
you probably don't know of the possibility of unlinking emunand from sysnand (one of the reasons was stopping games bought/downloaded from the eshop in emunand to appear in sysnand).
I'll search for the guide I made and put the link in mysignature.

I think it involves formatting (as in 3ds settings format) the emunand ?

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you probably don't know of the possibility of unlinking emunand from sysnand (one of the reasons was stopping games bought/downloaded from the eshop in emunand to appear in sysnand).
I'll search for the guide I made and put the link in mysignature.
unlinking? are you sure you didn't dream of it

I have already formated SYSNAND (didn't make backup of the "Nintendo 3DS' folder though) and Wifi settings still got carried over from EMUNAND every time I changed them. Only eshop downloads didn't appear in SYSNAND (I guess that's what 'unlinking' does)

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows if that guide work ? I saw someone in the spanish forum mentioning the guide but they did restore ALL of the sd card , not leaving behind the 3ds folder

darkhalf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wierd. I have an original purple 3DS with sysnand 4.5-10U. Emunand on 2.3b with latest 8.1 firmware. I never got update nags and my wireless I use in emunand is not transferred to my sysnand.

I leave my WiFi on all the time. If I'm in sysnand I dont have wifi. When I boot into GW3DS Internet is alive and well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: