United States
images

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right. My time on the temp was growing terminally boring, so I tricked Bortz into switching accounts with me against his will. However, Bortz forced me to relive his Temp experiences by rereading through all his old posts, and I came to respect him. I decided to forgo my planned villainy and to instead honor his legacy by taking up the mantle - but I also plan on using my greater intelligence to surpass his achievements.

I am... THE SUPERIOR BORTZANATOR

The die is cast, bitches.

Reactions: BortzANATOR

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're right. My time on the temp was growing terminally boring, so I tricked Bortz into switching accounts with me against his will. However, Bortz forced me to relive his Temp experiences by rereading through all his old posts, and I came to respect him. I decided to forgo my planned villainy and to instead honor his legacy by taking up the mantle - but I also plan on using my greater intelligence to surpass his achievements.

I am... THE SUPERIOR BORTZANATOR

The die is cast, bitches.

*SLOWLY WALKS BACK*.... *BUMPS GAHARS'S TROLLING VASE BY ACCIDENT*... *AND RUNS LIKE HELL*.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.