Gaming No more Nintendo Power magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Old news is old. This was posted on this site like last month or something like that.

Not to mention, with the Nintendo Directs and everything, there is no need for the magazine. Especially once it started being published by Future.

Reactions: 1 person

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Old news, but there's hope for a new Nintendo magazine.
Some Nintendo fansites are doing a kickstarter to start their own, called Pure Nintendo Magazine, so check that out if you still want that kind of magazine.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
let is come to the eshop

so you can d/l and read it on the 3ds/wiiU

this could be nice
if you have a subscription

you link your subscription number to your e-shop account and then you d/l the e-mag for "free"
or
you can buy any nintendo power e-mag from the eshop

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Old news, but there's hope for a new Nintendo magazine.
Some Nintendo fansites are doing a kickstarter to start their own, called Pure Nintendo Magazine, so check that out if you still want that kind of magazine.
I really don't see the point, personally. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't WANT a Nintendo Power replacement, I want NINTENDO POWER itself. If I want dedicated gaming news, I would read Game Informer or news sites or even GBAtemp. Nintendo Power, above all, was less about cutting edge news and more about simply being entertained in a Nintendo-themed way. It was the people writing it that made it awesome, not necessarily its subject material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.