No more M3 slot 2 updates?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by testicule, Mar 13, 2007.

Mar 13, 2007

No more M3 slot 2 updates? by testicule at 5:05 PM (711 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. testicule
    OP

Newcomer testicule Member

Greece
    I'm really disapointed. Their last update was made in 2006 and is really a piece of shit. The meny is very very slow.

I thought we would get an update very soon but it looks like we wont. Did they stop supporting their product?

Thanks

2. jaxxster

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    I hope not and i doubt it, Any company that stops giving updates for a slot 2 cart is stupid because slot 2 carts are the best.

3. -EX-

Banned -EX- Racer

Japan
    Nah, they've just released one for G6, it's the same guys and almost the same hardware (only the memory type is different), so expect an update for M3 in a few days.

4. naz2x

Newcomer naz2x Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Update is here Game manager 32

source

http://www.ds-scene.net/forum/forum.php?topic=2577#1

whats fixed

1. Resolve "0876- VAARIO-master of camouflage (EU)" can not operate. Quick now be included in the normal use of the game;
    2. Solve the "brothers 0879- new Super Mario Benedetti (South Korea)" the only safe mode of operation. Quick now be included in the normal use of the game;
    3.Update "refers to links" smart arsenals, 896 before the mandatory allocation of all NDS games are automatically read and the use of Chinese name of the game.