Hacking No more heroes

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm having a problem with No More Heroes USA PALfixed [No.More.Heroes.UNCUT.MULTi4.USA.PALFIXED.WII-IND]:
Using BL0.3Gamma and forcing PAL60 the game boots fine, but only in english language. Is there a way to play it in italian? (the nfo file says: Multi4 ENG / FRE / SPA / ITA). My system language is obviously set to italian.

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have such a modified version, but mine plays fine in French. Note that it is not supposed to be multi4, but multi 5 !
Please check your pm, I send you other informations
wink.gif

PS : btw, I don't find this game that good... I'm even disappointed : too repetitive for me !

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Very kind, merci bocu ^.^
I'm at the beginning so i can't tell, but I love the style and the combact system of this game...and being able to play it uncensored is a wonderful thing.

jebrown19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if this has been discussed or even encountered before but I'm having an issue with Gamma and No more Heroes USA NTSC

I have the latest CIOS installed, using Sony DVD-R discs burnt at 3.3

I can complete up until the first boss fight and then the screen loads to a "Game Disc could not be read, Please read Will operations manual for more information" screen.. is this a known issue? or did I just have a bad burn??

Any help would be great
Thanks,
Jim.

jebrown19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ZeroF: This is probably a redundant question, but did the media switch correct the error? I'm assuming yes (or you probably wouldn't have replied).. but just making sure.

Thanks

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I haven't had any DRE again while playing. Plus since others are saying the game runs perfect (noncomp. thread, comp. wiki) it leads to the burn as the source of the problem.

jebrown19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is mentioned in the Wiki, but it's so convoluted now you don't know which comments refer to which release of the Loader.

Anyways, Thanks I'll try reburning, hopefully I'll have the same results.

Thanks for the info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol