No More Heroes Paradise

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks more like a HD-port if I`m honest... The 360 and the PS3 are capable of much more!

Still the game is great and the viduals are very stylized so it`s really not that important...

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree with Master Mo, I was considering getting this for PS3 but it doesn't seem like theyre giving me much of an incentive after playing the Wii version. Also after watching this I have a new appreciation for Travis's english voice actor.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's an excellent transition to HD. I mean, the game itself is very unique looking, so I was surprised on how polished they made this look.

WTB American publishers please. I would buy a PS3 just for this.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks good i would buy a 360 or ps3 for it , but i spent all my holiday money on new computer stuff, also still i got the wii version but i would like to see what's extra to this.
anyone know the us release date?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder how finishing off enemies would be performed on the 360 and PS3. I loved swinging the Wii remote to decapitate or otherwise finish off an enemy... it just made the game for me. But you can't do that on the 360, and it'd be too awkward to do on the PS3, if possible at all lol.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
graphical changes make the first impression of the game for many gamers but later on when other gamers ask opinions (thru networks - of ppl) or check reviews, the bad side of the game is revealed which will be terrible
release many trailers and concentrate on the gameplay... thts how u sell well and longer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all