Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No-More-Heroes-Heroes-Paradise_2009_11-17-09_01.jpg_610.jpg

No-More-Heroes-Heroes-Paradise_2009_11-17-09_02.jpg_610.jpg
QUOTE said:
The official Japanese website for No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise has gone live as well as a page for the game on Xbox.com Japan. Thanks to that page, we have a look at the first several screenshots of the upcoming, assassination game.
Many were worried that the game would look bad considering it’s a port from a Wii game. We have news for you, though. It looks good. Sexy, even.
As you know, the new HD version of the game will include Japanese voice acting (the original only had English), a new “Very Sweet Mode” which changes all the female characters into sexy costumes, and an Erotica Portrait.
Expect the full 720p shots to release tomorrow (tonight at earliest). We’ll have them for you then. Until then, feel free to check out the box art at the gallery.
Source

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting, although, I hate how the first one was a prototype on the Wii before someone took notice that it did have potential. I guess that's the mean reason why shovelware is more accessible on the Wii then any other console.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The girl in the skirt is a psychopath. She's the 2nd boss and attacks you with a baseball bat. Hell, even when you impale here with your beam katana in the end, she still beats you with her bat until you die.

I liked the Wii one better. This just seems like a Photoshop job.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
The girl in the skirt is a psychopath. She's the 2nd boss and attacks you with a baseball bat. Hell, even when you impale here with your beam katana in the end, she still beats you with her bat until you die.

So? She still looks cool.

D

Deleted-171178

Guild McCommunist said:

I could've sworn the 2nd boss was the guy in the baseball stadium with the revolver.
Do you mean number 2 of the 11 people you kill?

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so in the end the game is just a port of the original no more heroes for wii to the hd consoles, but though wii owner have the privilege, no more heroes two's coming
yay.gif
:. the original was nice, though it could have had a nicer optic:. luck for the ps3 and xbox360 owner:. i wonder how the finishing moves will be portet to the ps3/xbox controllers':.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning