Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
94%, that's a pretty high score.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=177850

QUOTE said:
' You've already showed your friends Super Mario Galaxy. It gave you the same feeling as when you saw Ridge Racer on the PSOne, or Super Mario 64 on N64, or Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast - games that you could stick on your telly and say "look - this is a brilliant, brilliant game." Well, No More Heroes is another game like that; something that will awe people.

'Anywhere else and No More Heroes would still be hatstand chicken-punching bonkers, but nowhere else would it be so entirely at home than on the console with the crazy split-in-two controller and the arm-flapping games. Like the Wii, none of it should work, but like the Wii, everything does. Brilliantly.'

and this month's Edge scores...

QUOTEBurnout Paradise - [9]
The Club - [7]
No More Heroes - [9]
Geometry Wars Galaxies - [7]
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams - [6]
R-Type Tactics - [6]
Universe At War - [6]
Pain - [6]
Speedball 2 Tournament - [5]
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow - [6]
Soldier of Fortune: Payback - [4]
Soul Calibur Legends - [2]
Dragoneer's Aria - [4]

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I've been looking at No More Heroes as if it was the Kill Bill of video games. A game that mocks the itself, the genre, etc, but does it in an extremely entertaining manner. So I look forward to this one, especially seeing as how this review mirrors my own thoughts.
happy.gif

mackem

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
more like "3rd party Triple A game IS here"

heh, what do you mean, Nitrobike is released this week.
wink.gif

Anyway, there'll be a lot on here hoping the NTSC release works on PAL. We're getting the censored bloodless jap version because a bunch of humourless pensioners are in charge of telling us what we can and can't watch.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
4 seems low for SOF: Payback, sure I've only played the first level or so but I enjoyed it. Will see it through once I get through my current pile of games!
Is that the Feb edition of Edge? Need to pick it up. Was also looking forward to R-Type Tactics..

mackem

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
heh, what do you mean, Nitrobike is released this week.Â
wink.gif

Anyway, there'll be a lot on here hoping the NTSC release works on PAL. We're getting the censored bloodless jap version because a bunch of humourless pensioners are in charge of telling us what we can and can't watch.

my list of "triple A 3rd party games so far" for the wii:

MLB power pros
Kororinpa

and that's about it, I'm pretty sure No More Heroes will be the next one (and if it's not, I'll go back to beating Killer 8

grant666uk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
more like "3rd party Triple A game IS here"

heh, what do you mean, Nitrobike is released this week.
wink.gif

I realy hope the Ntsc version works. Dont want to play it in its cut form with no blood or any gore effects. Should be out in a day or two so we will soon know.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
I wanna play it in it's cut form...but don't mind if it's NTSC, this and smash bros are the only two games coming out this year I want so crossing fingers the NTSC release works on PAL.

Oh and the cut form looks pretty cool, the little coins and stuff coming out only add to NMH's uniqueness.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I wanna play it in it's cut form...but don't mind if it's NTSC, this and smash bros are the only two games coming out this year I want so crossing fingers the NTSC release works on PAL.

Oh and the cut form looks pretty cool, the little coins and stuff coming out only add to NMH's uniqueness.
mario kart is probably the third one.

I'm also looking forward to no more heroes. Maybe it finally gives me reason to wake up my wii again. Haven't been playing with it in months or weeks. I don't know anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi