popoffka

OP
Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
Hi!

I'm trying to run No More Heroes but it says it can't read disc.

What (as I think) may be the reason:

- I'm not using verbatim disc (but the WSC real '08 from the same brand disc works OK)
- Game is NTSC but my console is PAL
- I've burned disc at max speed

I've tried both running thru Disc Channel (I use cIOSCROP 3.4) and thru NeoGamma

What of this can be the reason? Or maybe the reason is something other?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DVD+R or -R? -R discs are usually better. I've tried +R (even with a book type change) and they still don't work for me. Stick to DVD-R's.

And just try finding a PAL ISO. Also, you shouldn't burn at max speed. It's usually recommended to burn games at half the max speed of a disc. I usually do it at 4x speed and they've worked fine.

And c'mon many, the game's a whole whopping $20. And Suda51 is awesome. I own a legit copy of this game. Even if my Wii was modded for backups before I bought it, I would still buy it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
popoffka said:

That's odd, then... Does it work with other discs?

The only other suggestion I have is maybe you got a bad ISO or something. Try redownloading from a more reliable source (if you can find one) and try finding a PAL version of the game. If that doesn't work, then I'm lost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1