No More Heroes 3 "won't happen soon"

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Later this year, Western gamers will be treated to No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise. Exclusive to the PlayStation 3 in North America and Europe, the game will support the console's Move motion-sensing system. It is also a high-definition port of the 2007 Wii title No More Heroes, which was the brainchild of Grasshopper Manufacture head Goichi Suda, also known as Suda 51 (Killer 7).

Last night in Japan, Suda held a charity event to both raise money for victims of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami and promote his new Electronic Arts-published game, Shadows of the Damned. According to a Famitsu report (translated by Andria Sang), the famed designer also discussed the possibility of a new No More Heroes game, expressing interest in such a project.

"Although it won't happen soon, I'd like to do it at some point," he reportedly told the crowd.

If it comes to fruition, the next No More Heroes game would be the third in the series. The second game, No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, was published for the Wii in North America in early 2010 by Ubisoft. No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise will be published by Konami, with AQ Interactive handling development.

As previously mentioned, Heroes Paradise will be an HD version of the original No More Heroes. The game presents a hyperstylized and violent world of fanboy fantasies in which protagonist Travis Touchdown ascends the ranks of an assassins' guild by murdering all of his competition. In addition to becoming the world's greatest hired killer, Travis hopes his efforts will win the affections of his beautiful and mysterious benefactor.

Besides PlayStation Move controls, AQ has added more boss characters to Heroes Paradise, as well as improved the artificial intelligence of No More Heroes' enemies. Players will also be able to face off against previously defeated bosses in the newly added Rebout mode. Lastly, Viewer mode lets gamers watch the game's cutscenes without playing through the game.
[/p]

Source

A part of me died on the inside. Make it happen Suda, I beg you!

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I still have to play them, but it's still sad.. I have the first laying around legit since two weeks, but I did't have much time lately. Maybe I'll start today~ ^^

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
No More Heroes, easily one of my favourite franchises of all time.. MAKE IT HAPPEN! PLEASEEEE!!!!

Seriously though, I'm so buying it when it does come out at some point.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
NMH was good, but NMH2 was kinda shitty. I wouldn't mind if NMH3 never came out.

I agree so much, NMH2 was a huge disappointment. I bought the game and I still would only to support the folks at Grasshopper, but overall is was mediocre. It just lacked a lot of the charm of the first game and there were few improvements, just substitutions.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Aside of the platforming I thought the second one was just as good as the first one. Really great games and I also loved the combat in these games. So much fun...

Hopefully it wasn`t the last time we see Travis, since the character is just so crazy that it would be sad if he wouldn`t return.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that sucks, I just recently started playing No More Heroes 2 (I never played NMH 1) and think it's fun. Oh well, it's not a major part of my gaming library, anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: