• Replies 28

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He always said that if there was a sequel, it'll be on the next Nintendo console.

NMH2 was an infinitely better game than the first, the first game was kinda poor but had some cool bits that made it sort of worthwhile to play. NMH2 took out the crap and made everything a lot better. I'm glad he is still sticking with the series, doesn't sell that well but it does enough for it to continue I think the last he talked about was having you not play Travis this time or something. Also hopefully this'll not use the wiimote, I was fine with jiggle gameplay with a lot of games on the Wii but this series was a bit of a chore however wiimote+ I'll be happy with.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still have faith in you bastards, don't screw this one up.
Especially since i'll have to actually buy it to try it.

Need more of the first game. That was gold. I have no idea how they dropped the ball quite as bad as they did for #2. They got maybe an amused chuckle out of me.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also hopefully this'll not use the wiimote

NMH2 could be played with the classic controller ;)
Yeah but it sucked with it, they didn't refine the controls too well so the option was waggle controls that didn't always work or really shitty classic controller controls that made the game shit.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also hopefully this'll not use the wiimote

NMH2 could be played with the classic controller ;)
Yeah but it sucked with it, they didn't refine the controls too well so the option was waggle controls that didn't always work or really shitty classic controller controls that made the game shit.

Ah I see, the wiimote nunchuck combo didn't bother me too bad. Wonder how the PS3 version handled with the dual shock 3 though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol