No More Heroes 3 to hit Wii U

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 4,514
  • Replies 28
D

Deleted_171835

OP

In an interview with Jonathan Holes of Destructoid, Suda confirmed that No More Heroes 3 will hit the Wii U! Specifically he said, "Of course! I won't break your heart..."

Previously the first No More Heroes title was a Wii exclusive although the 360 and PS3 (the 360 version being Japan only) did eventually get an enhanced port/remake, the second title was a Wii exclusive.

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10152479.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought Suda already (pretty much) confirmed No More Heroes for WiiU in last year's E3. (If I remember right he said something around "I've got ideas in my head. But I'm not going to share them yet" when asked)

Definitely makes me want a WiiU. NMH and NMH2 were awesome.
edit- Oh, the video is from E3 2011.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought Suda already (pretty much) confirmed No More Heroes for WiiU in last year's E3. (If I remember right he said something around "I've got ideas in my head. But I'm not going to share them yet" when asked)

He confirmed NMH3 on the Wii U before it was even the Wii U. Or announced. He said it'd be on the next Nintendo console.

Although you can probably wait a year for the eventual PS3 port.

Lurker2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He confirmed NMH3 on the Wii U before it was even the Wii U. Or announced. He said it'd be on the next Nintendo console.

There might of been a port of the first game with some things from the second game but the third game might not be ported to the PS3 later.

Reactions: Rasas

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There might of been a port of the first game with some things from the second game but the third game might not be ported to the PS3 later.

There was also a port of the second game but it wasn't localized.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I don't know, I can't see the game being on the PS3 considering the PS3 version of DS barely made any money. It'd be a waste of money and effort to port it. NMH has a fanbase on the Wii because of how out of this world it was.

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country

No their wasn't.

Lurker2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Looking at your posts you probably love to argue but I think your thinking of No More Heroes Red Zone which isn't a port of the 2nd game. It is the first game with more extras.

Reactions: Rasas and Hero-Link
D

Deleted_171835

OP

By the time this comes out, the PS3 will be dead.

And for all we know, a port of this might not work very well thanks to the game using the tablet controller for certain features (IIRC, Suda said he was interested in what he could do with it).

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. I seriously hope it was better than the second one, that game was rather disappointing honestly.

From what I've heard, trying to play through it is a desperate struggle, nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Anyway, a game announcement from Suda is always, at the very least, interesting. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs