No More Heroes 3 is just like...Diarrhea?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image51.png

QUOTE said:
Speaking with the Guardian, Grasshopper Manufacture CEO Goichi Suda made a scatological synopsis of the No More Heroes series.

"With No More Heroes 1, the idea came when I was literally sitting on the toilet. It was the result of trying to empty my bowels, if you like," Suda said in a video interview. No wonder players make Travis sit on the can to save the game.

"With No More Heroes 2, I tried to get rid of whatever was left over in my bowels, and luckily it all happened. What we are hoping to do now with No More Heroes 3 is probably to digest everything we eat and then purge absolutely everything in our guts, just like diarrhea!"

Not sure if this is an “official” confirmation that No More Heroes 3 is in development, but at least the thought of another sequel is festering somewhere inside Suda51.

No More Heroes 2 makes its European debut on May 28.

News Source: Siliconera

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe they already said they were planning on a NMH3. They did however say that they would not release it until the "next gen Wii" (or next new system after Wii) was released. It has been on GoNintendo for a while now. They'll probably need to wait a while though if that's the case. Maybe they'll crack and change their minds when they take some nice laxatives.
tongue.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
mrfatso said:
so no more hero 4 would be constipation? damn what a shitty way of getting inspiration.

GET OUT
QUOTE(granville @ Apr 8 2010, 11:14 PM) So we can say literally that Suda pulled the entire No More Heroes franchise out of his ass.
tongue.gif

*runs away*
GET THE FUCK OUT
no-u-turn.png

You're just angry that we can make jokes like this!
evil.gif
rofl2.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm....sounds like he knows that the more sequels they make, the worse they get. No More Heroes was his shit, and that was a good game. No More Heroes 2 is him trying desperately to produce the same quality of shit while No More Heroes 3 will just be him with the runs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...