No More Gameboy Games On 3DS Virtual Console?

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Natsume is the same company that said there was no more SNES VC coming to the Wii U, prior to more being released. But at this point, I think most of us don't care anymore for VC on the 3DS, considering how we can play such games on the 3DS through our existing means.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Moved on to what, exactly? The eShop has been mostly crap for months now. For every one decent 3D Classics release from Sega we get a tonne of blatant Minecraft clones, crappy hidden item games, just shovelware of the highest order. When are they going to start releasing SNES or GBA games? How in the hell have they not released a 3D Classic of the original Starwing (or Starfox to the US) yet? The whole point was that it was one of the first 3D games, how are you not capitalising on it now being possible to have it in actual 3D? And don't tell me that releasing a game on the 3DS eShop stops sales on the WiiU eShop or something. I don't own a WiiU nor do I want one. I won't buy a WiiU just to play old GBA games. I WILL buy old GBA games if they're released on a console I actually own and that dominates the handheld field meaning more people likely own it as well. You can release on both and have people from all console persuasions buy your product, Nintendo. Just a thought.
Priorities. Obviously, they don't consider these as high priority targets. For now. It could change in the future, but yeah. Priorities.

Nintendo is bipolar, simultaneously risk-taking and risk-adverse.
THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

Last edited by ferofax,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn