An LE was also revealed:

24836694024_91b32380c9_b.jpg

:arrow:No Man's Sky Release Date Announce

Bros.Life

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wonder how would work the system to enter and leave from a planet. I've seen some videos and looks pretty awesome. But I would like see more details about it.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I thought this game was getting a PC release? Or is this just Sony's marketing pretending it's a PS4 exclusive?
The big three have been using the term "console exclusive" since the beginning of this gen, it's to signify that the game is exclusive to that console...while also being on PC.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I thought this game was getting a PC release? Or is this just Sony's marketing pretending it's a PS4 exclusive?
It's on Steam right now as a pre-order, actually: http://imgur.com/w1ZkkzT

I can't believe how much it is here though, $66.49. Gonna wait for some sales for it to drop once it's released. This shitty Canadian dollar really is sinking pretty much everyone.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's on Steam right now as a pre-order, actually: http://imgur.com/w1ZkkzT

I can't believe how much it is here though, $66.49. Gonna wait for some sales for it to drop once it's released. This shitty Canadian dollar really is sinking pretty much everyone.
It can be found for around $40 on key sites right now. Once release is closer it will probably be available for around $30.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Though I hope the hype is correct the technology botherer inside me says believing Peter Molyneux's words on upcoming games is a less risky strategy.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly wouldn't mind if this game became Spore 2.0... I rather enjoyed Spore. Then again, I played it years after it came out with all of its expansions and patches.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I hope the physical release will also receive a standard edition than only a limited edition one. Looking forward to this game.

D

Deleted User

I can't wait till this turns out to be a massive letdown and nowhere near what they were boasting.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait till this turns out to be a massive letdown and nowhere near what they were boasting.
That's why you don't buy into hype. Play games because they look interesting, not because someone you don't know says how awesome (or terrible) they are. This game looks interesting, so I'm gonna follow news about it, and unless some huge, negative revelation comes out, I'm gonna buy it.

Reactions: lampdemon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: