Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark times are ahead of us xD

I think the dark times would be, there aren't many 3DS games left for 2018. PQ2 seems to be the only thing, but that will (hopefully) be an early 2019 release with DQ11 (English).

aabaaa.png

Long live the FefoSheep!
And 3dsoso.cim

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the dark times would be, there aren't many 3DS games left for 2018. PQ2 seems to be the only thing, but that will (hopefully) be an early 2019 release with DQ11 (English).

View attachment 139234
That's a pretty depressing lineup of games but I highly doubt DQ11 and Q2 will ever be released in english. And tbh, to enjoy DQ11, you'll want the ps4 or switch version.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 139234
Luigi's Mansion is still coming 2018 according to Ninty's site. My guess is that it will be out around holidays or early 2019.

EmBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is a very good reason for torrents.
As nice as it to have simple methods of obtaining pirated content, anything that relies on a centralized server can be taken down. Piracy will never stop though.
Let's be glad that we still have homebrewed systems that can run pirated CIA files obtained elsewhere.
Sure if it continues to be popular enough. And if you don't mind the risk of being caught.

RIP freeShop, CIAngel, and Villain3DS...

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Well this was something.
Back to installing cias the old way.

I was expecting it anyway, I'm not mad or anything. After all we're not entitled to free games.
Let's hope everything turns out well.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt DQ11 and Q2 will ever be released in english.

Translation patches ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)--seriously, can't remember if there were talks of certain games (MH, DQ, PQ, etc,....minus Snack World (3DS)) getting ENG'd up.
I put it at 25-40% likely we'll get one of those games released in English by the respective company.

Luigi's Mansion is still coming 2018 according to Ninty's site. My guess is that it will be out around holidays or early 2019.

I'll guess November--Halloween would make too much sense.

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Arguably, freeshop will continue to work fine for those who use it for legitimate purposes. It hasn't been "fixed."
Due to how freeShop works, it doesn't. This is because freeShop always forges the ticket it uses to download, regardless if the keys are legitimate or not.

Hepointatsquib

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
imtakingapi.ss
XP
Country
United States

For first party games, Luigi's Mansion and the Bowser's Inside story remake are still slated for 2018/2019 releases, and then there's Yo-Kai watch Blasters, and possibly a year or so after that YW3 (As that's how they were released in Japan)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16