Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why should I use this fork instead of free shop? What are the differences? Is this preferred over free shop? Thanks in advance for your help!

Striker17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to install a game of the freeshop it does not end and I get an error, I go to the console menu and it appears that my sd is corrupted, and I've tried the same thing and it keeps showing up, completely reinstall my sd and still without work, some solution?

D

Deleted User

When I try to install a game of the freeshop it does not end and I get an error, I go to the console menu and it appears that my sd is corrupted, and I've tried the same thing and it keeps showing up, completely reinstall my sd and still without work, some solution?

Make a backup of everything on your sd card and format it. if that doesn't work, you may have to get a new sd card.

D

Deleted User

when do you think the eshop will go down so its morally right to pirate stuff because its no longer available.
morals and pirating never mix well, and if you want to know when it's "moral" to just download something on the 3ds like this, wait 20-30 years till the games become abandonware

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
morals and pirating never mix well, and if you want to know when it's "moral" to just download something on the 3ds like this, wait 20-30 years till the games become abandonware
legal and what you think is right are two different things if they aren't making any or much money off the game i don't care about buying it unless i want to play it on the real system.

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
legal and what you think is right are two different things if they aren't making any or much money off the game i don't care about buying it unless i want to play it on the real system.
And what you think is right doesn't make it moral either.
As long as they have the legal rights they do what they want. There is no "moral" or "right" here.
If you want to pirate just do it, don't hide behind some moral code that just suits you...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise