Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This project is no longer being maintained

Latest old version: RajNX 0.7.5.1a (released on 01.11.2018)
Download link: Get it from https://switchtools.sshnuke.net (as usual) !
Not really recommended for use anymore unless you need it for 1.0.0 easy run of ChoiDujourNX, for everything else use Atmosphere (or one of its repacks).

INSTALLATION
Extract the contents of the zip onto the root of your microSD (overwriting everything when prompted), then run rajnx_ipl.bin using TegraRcmSmash or whatever USB payload injector you have !

USE
Select "Launch firmware" from the menu, select the appropriate profile, and you should be good to go !

FEATURES
  • Works on all Nintendo Switch firmwares AUTOMATICALLY, no need to manually swap files around on your microSD !
  • Supports homebrew via latest hbloader and hbmenu (fully customizable button combo and titleId you want to use to enter hbmenu, default is to launch hbmenu instead of Album unless "R" is held)
  • Supports exefs redirection, exefs patches, unsigned ncas and tickets ("sigpatching")
  • Supports extra options like LayeredFS (for romfs patches) and PreventGCUpdate via launch menu options!
  • Reduced telemetry by blocking eclct sysmodule from running, also uses creport that dumps to microSD instead of uploading to Nintendo.
ADD-ONS

Binaries contained in this release can be generated by compiling the following repositories:

SUPPORT
Ask your questions in this thread, no need to go to a separate Discord !
Serious discussion only, please do not spam it up with joke posts/bickering.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@rajkosto I'm just going to state again, that as this has no apparent source changes over the underlying projects, this seems more similar to tomGER's SDFiles releases than it does a CFW.
Would you be opposed to re-labelling this to indicate it is a "Starter Pack", as opposed to trying to pass off others unmodified work as your own "CFW"?

Unless of course you are actually planning on developing this CFW independently of Atmosphere/Hekate.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My source changes to the underlying projects are already mainlined, I don't see why it would need to be my own fork ?
So in that case, you are a contributor to Atmos/Hekate, and this isn't actually its own standalone CFW/require its own thread?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, it fits the definition of CFW like all others on this forum.
No, this has no plans outside of just bundling files together, and has no source changes (Or even forks) of the underlying code, nor any plans to fork/change the underlying code. That is a starter pack, not a custom firmware.

jakibaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, this has no plans outside of just bundling files together, and has no source changes (Or even forks) of the underlying code, nor any plans to fork/change the underlying code. That is a starter pack, not a custom firmware.
It has additional patches and Raj integrated a bunch of his work into the unterlying projects.

It has about as much of a right to call itself cfw as a certain other cfw which is basically just a bootloader + atmosphere sysmodules (and more features :P ).

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see how you can know what my plans are for the future.
I did include this in my above post, though I had edited it in a few seconds after I hit post, so you may have missed it, sorry about that
> Unless of course you are actually planning on developing this CFW independently of Atmosphere/Hekate.

So, do you have plans to develop this, independently of Atmos/Hekate? And is that a "near future" plan, or an "I'm making this up to keep the thread" plan? Because, if it's not near future, then again, this thread should be marked as a starter pack :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1